The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold The All in One Incentive Network List

I have been approved for a couple offer walls....now I just need to figure out how to integrate them??

How long does it take to get paid on the offers?

I also get concerned that there is soooooooo much duplication - for instance I have some very high paying credit offers (incent ok).....I would rather use them
than the (same) credit offers on the offer wall

I also worry (that's me haha) that people will end up doing the same offer 2x or whatever....so much duplication

for those that use offer walls....how soon do you credit /pay people? I am afraid of more chargebacks due to dups etc on offer wall
also on offer wall - do you pay referral % on that or just on direct offers?

decisions, decisions.....please feel free to private message me too
thanks

Integration all depends on the script your using. If it's shiftcode they will charge you $50.00 a wall or someone (me possibly) could do it at like $10.00 a wall. Payments will vary per network. Most pay you net 30 as long as you meet the minimum payout which can range from $50 - $200 depending on the offer wall.

There is nothing you can do about duplication of offers on walls. There are a couple of offer walls which I can't name off the top of my head which will let you remove certain offers though.

On my site everything is paid to the member to paypal or via gift card within 24 hours which is very common practice on sites. You need to factor the risk of reversals into your costs of operating the site each month.

Hi All

Had some free time today so have done a major overhaul of the list. It looks better, has more networks, everything is clickable and most of all contains easy links to the reviews section of Affiliate Fix.

If anything is missing or you have any other ideas give me a buzz

Tom

Such a great thread mate - make sure you start some more useful ones in here.

Thread is looking really good, especially loving how you've linked networks review threads. Hopefully we'll see a few more networks add a thread in the review section!

I like to run with something that has been around for awhile, and the fact is that Ksix and BLVD have been around longer than most networks. They are just trustworthy. When it comes to publishers, each gets what they deserve when it comes to earnings. That's why I love working at this network.

Cheers,

Dan,
Senior Account Manager
Ksix Affiliate Network

I like to run with something that has been around for awhile, and the fact is that Ksix and BLVD have been around longer than most networks. They are just trustworthy. When it comes to publishers, each gets what they deserve when it comes to earnings. That's why I love working at this network.

Cheers,

Dan,
Senior Account Manager
Ksix Affiliate Network

Hi Dan

Never heard off Ksix before what do you guys offer?

Hi There,
Newbie here...
is there anyway to advertise on incent traffic networks without owning apps. sites like superrewards and tapjoy want me to have an app. It would be great if any helps me out with this.

Thank you.

Hi There,
Newbie here...
is there anyway to advertise on incent traffic networks without owning apps. sites like superrewards and tapjoy want me to have an app. It would be great if any helps me out with this.

Thank you.
Some networks will allow it and some won't. Just email Superrewards and see if they will let you advertise on their wall. I know a lot of the normal networks will let you advertise with them just send them over an email

Some networks will allow it and some won't. Just email Superrewards and see if they will let you advertise on their wall. I know a lot of the normal networks will let you advertise with them just send them over an email

Okay, I already emailed superrewards they directed me to playerize. May I know the normal networks that you are talking about?

Okay, I already emailed superrewards they directed me to playerize. May I know the normal networks that you are talking about?

Playerize own Superrewards so that's expected.

Point Click Track and Red Fire Network are the 2 I would recommend mainly due to positive experiences them. links to them are on the 1st page

Just added Incent Lock to the list. New network so it's worth giving them a shot

If there are any missing that you use please let me know :)

Tom

please check our new offerwall at wannads dot com

if somebody needs help with the integration or have some suggestions please send me pm

happy new year ;)

Sergio

please check our new offerwall at wannads dot com

if somebody needs help with the integration or have some suggestions please send me pm

happy new year ;)

Sergio

Just adding you to the list now

For anyone interested we are running the wannads wall on GPT King to test it out so if you want to see it check out the campaigns feel free to walk on over.

Nice list. :)

But, SwarmAds shut down a while ago & incent.ly is merged into PeerFly now. :p

And have you been getting paid from AllExclusiveMedia? (I noticed you added a lot of their CPCs on EarnDoing.) I saw on AffPaying their old network (AquaLeads) had a ton of complaints. I wanna run their CPC campaigns, but I'm afraid of getting ripped off. >.>

Thanks.
- Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the updates on the list, have made the changes and I'm so busy without posts like yours I couldn't keep it up to date.

On the topic with All Exclusive Media I only just started to use them again last month after the issues with payments and money at the start of last year (2013). The CPC's are more of a test currently and they are starting to hit the daily caps very early on. I am currently trying to work out if they are profitable for the site or not compared to effort it takes to run and maintain them as you can lose money running them if they hit the caps too early. As I say the more people who run them the less worthwhile it becomes for all publishers involved, on top of that they will only pay out per ip once a day so if you have members who use other sites that run them first you get 0.

We did however get paid for our February Earnings by the 2nd of March which shocked us for a Net 30 network like AEM. It could of been down to the fact we only started using them again and they wanted to keep us.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back