The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Mobile Traffic sources ? Download install offers

Hello affiliatefix memebers

This is my seconds post here I'm a newbie to affiliate mobile I was making money with other methods and wanted to start with mobile CPA offers with tracking and buying traffic .
budget : $10k but i want to invest it wisely :cool:

so the problem is I don't know what are the best traffic sources that would work for Anti virus & DOWNLOAD INSTALL OFFERS & Tools & Mobile Subscription offers .

I read some treads here and there about traffic sources and I joined ADCASH and starting some tests "not going good but I guess the problem is me",But I can't test all networks to see which one of them would work for this kind of offers and some network required minimum deposit 1000$ or 200$ I just want to test first , not to forget how much time I will spend .

So Could anyone list some good websites and add some infos that will help me for examples :

ecoclick = cheap - working with pin submits - bad IOS TRAFFIC ..........
adcash = cheap - $50 minimum desposit - good support .......
zero park = ......

Thank you ;)
There are lots of mobile marketing platform available like Yeahmobi, Mobpartner etc.

Also we are an affiliate network called ADAttract with tones of direct CPI offers WW. Let me know if you are interested.

We have too much mobile traffic CPI incentive & non-incentive(IOS and Android) we will cover your needs Worldwide. You're more than welcome to get in touch with me

Affiliate Sign Up - ADAttract

Adcash recently opened a self serve platform with a min deposit $50.

I don't know how it is will have to check it out.

Nice got $500 to test.
Zeropark is a great network. Its one of my fav traffic sources for mobile pops/redirect.

PopCash and PopAds are also decent networks but with lesser volume.
Why I can't get profit in Zeropark. What mostly type offers run in Pop traffic? Install or Subscription or what?
Thank you.

banners
Back