The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best Mobile Ad Networks for Promoting Offers?

M

MaximusPRO

I want to promote couple of offers and looking for best mobile ad networks. I have joined leadbolt today but looking for more ad networks.

I am mainly targeting US, UK, Australia and Canada countries.

Please share any helpful tips regarding mobile marketing :D

Thanks

Adwords is great for that. Airpush also.

Make sure you have a tracker like Voluum and once you get enough data start eliminating the handsets/OS/etc. that doesn't convert.

@InterGMediaGreg I tried Adwords and Admob but they didn't approve my ad. They want the exact url. Here is the reason I got:

Inaccurate display URL: To help make sure that our ads are relevant, useful, and easy to interact with, ads need to accurately show what website they'll take people to. For example, if your ad leads to a page within the website "example.com," you'll need to use that same website domain in your display URL so people know what to expect when they click your ad. Edit your ad's URLs so that your display URL represents the same website as your landing page's URL.

for destination URL put the URL you got from your affiliate program for that offer.

in the ad text use the URL of where you end up when you click on the link.

@InterGMediaGreg Thanks. I am going to try it now. One more question. I have geo restricted campaigns, for example if someone opens a link from Germany and campaign is targeted for US android visitors then my affiliate network redirects them to another offer. Do you think Google adwords will accept this?

@InterGMediaGreg Thanks. I am going to try it now. One more question. I have geo restricted campaigns, for example if someone opens a link from Germany and campaign is targeted for US android visitors then my affiliate network redirects them to another offer. Do you think Google adwords will accept this?

when you set up your campaign you are going to be sending US traffic to US offers.... so adwords wouldn't be showing your ad in Germany so no issue.

I realized that I can't promote mobile installs offers on adwords because it asks playstore url :(

banners
Back