The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Marketing Strategy

robertbanking

Hello you very intelligent and amazing people that make up this forum. Hope you are having a great week.

I have a small cashback based site i am building as a hobby and i kindly wondered please the best way to market this site to scale it rapidly? I have thought about alot of different strategies including media buying, PPC, email list sharing agreements. Does anyone please know the best way to scale a cashback based, competition site and ways to continually scale this so it constantly gets a higher number of members each week/month please?

I really appreciate any support you can give, i would be forever grateful. Thank you very much for your time and take very good care.

Hello you amazing people, do you kindly have any thoughts on the above please? I would be forever grateful for any advice, even if its just a few sentences. I would really appreciate your time and help. Thank you very much for your support. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

I have a small cashback based site i
You mean like: get paid to complete surveys (that type of thing)?
Do you have any conversion results yet for the type of offer(s) you have?
What does each conversion pay out to you?

Best means what can you afford to realistically spend.

Well if you have experience on the topic of your website then create videos about your niche on youtube and recomend your site to people in description also use social media like fb groups be active bring value ,help and from time to time linlk your website ,use also quora ,twitter etc

This will massively depend on the quality of the site. There are loads of ways to get an abundance of traffic to your site, but the integrity, quality, receptiveness, and sophistication of the site must be there.

Have you tested this concept?
Are you are getting sign-ups now?
Where does the current traffic come from?

the best way to scale a cashback based, competition site

Scaling is never dependent on the type of site, it is always dependent on the content, the need, and the embrace of visitors. If that is all there, then scaling will be dependent on quality traffic and the proper management of the traffic.

If you have all that is needed for a winning site, then you need to start testing. Testing creatives, landers, and testing a single traffic source to start. Once you start the traffic, you will need to start refining that traffic to see if it is manageable for your sites needs.

MI
Back