The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best Keyword Reseach Tools For YouTube?

Ron E. Fletcher

affiliate
Hey buddy,
What are the best keyword research tools for YouTube marketing? Right now I am using Adwords with display keywords options. In previous YouTube has owned keyword research tool and right now this is not working anymore.

You can also use market samurai or long tail pro. These two effective keywords tools are usually best for google but not for YouTube. As azgold mention above the tool which is very good if you are target only YouTube. But my suggestion is you need to target google in order to get more clicks on your video. Usually if you optimize your title properly then this is high chance to get rank on both search engine. Good luck.

You can also use market samurai or long tail pro. These two effective keywords tools are usually best for google but not for YouTube. As azgold mention above the tool which is very good if you are target only YouTube. But my suggestion is you need to target google in order to get more clicks on your video. Usually if you optimize your title properly then this is high chance to get rank on both search engine. Good luck.

Good point, @Dr. Evil - the title and description still need to be k/w optimized.

MI
Back