The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Keyword Reseach Tips 2015

Anonymous Marketer

affiliate
I have read several blog past week and after reading those blog I think I share my ideas about keyword research as well as some tips with you. Hope you like it.

Find Out Long Tail Keywords
You know long tail keywords are terms that are more specific (often longer) and less common. They focus more on a niche and are much easier to rank for than for more common keywords. Another benefit of focussing on these long tail keywords is that, although they are used less in search, the visitor that finds your website using them is more likely to buy your service or product.

Target The Location

If you operate in specific geographic areas then understanding the location terms that used by searchers will be an important part of the research process. Incorporating these terms into your SEO content will also make your target terms less generic and give you a higher chance of ranking for them.

User Interest

It is important to understand the user’s intent. We can use the type of keyword query to do this. There are typically three categories for keyword searches. .

• Navigational – A navigational keyword search indicates the searcher wants to find a specific site.
  • Informational – An informational keyword search indicates the searcher is looking for specific information.
  • Transactional – A transactional keyword search indicates the searcher wants to perform a web-mediated activity.

Consumer vs. Business Terms
Some keywords that you want to rank for organically may have dual relevance across the B2C and B2B markets. For example “label printer” could be an individual looking for a label printer or a business looking for another business that prints bespoke labels. In these cases, it is important that we understand the variables that show the user is a business, not a consumer. For example using plurals for bulk purchases or using a more commercial variant of that term. The last thing we want to do is spend time optimising and ranking a site for terms that consumers search for as this will simply result in high bounce rates and no leads.

Your Competition

If a number of your terms are highly competitive, it is important that you get a greater understanding of alternatives for those terms or the value of that term to your business. Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics can help with this.

Focus on Variants
As part of the next process, it will be important to gain an insight into the terminology used by the ideal user. Try and source the variations for the same item or service. Consider all the possible names, terminology or colloquialisms someone could use when describing your key offering.

Do You Emphasize on Query Terms
Query terms are any term that revolves around a user’s query, problem or question. These can be a great insight into the terminology and problems facing your users. There are large amounts of query keyword data in Google Analytics so be sure to read on to find out how to source it. One very simple way to find this kind of data is to use the filter in Google Analytics to search for terms containing “why”, “how”, “who”, “what”, “when” and “where”.

Eventually, this is will give me some thought about search engine marketing. Like questionable keywords are gold as I think. People are searching to get info and if I got the answer then traffic is mine. So problem solving is one of the great resources for targeted traffic. Anyway thanks for sharing your ideas.

Absolutely fantastic post. Will help me a lot in order to enhance to rank my current position. I am looking for this type of post mainly. Thanks, mate.

Query terms are actually good to appear in the better position. But it's very difficult to find out which one are effective. Would you like to suggest me some keyword tools which helps me to find out the better keywords?

I would use SEMRush.com for your keyword research to find get a close estimate of the amount of monthly search volume. SEMRush will also give you a good idea of what your competitors are doing with respect to Organic as well as Paid (PPC).

Keep a spreadsheet to keep track of our findings.

Use MOZ.com to figure out Keyword Difficulty to see how competitive your keywords might be.

Coming across such like posts just makes me feel great. The reason is that I am able to sharpen the skills I have when it comes to Keywords. I am the person who handles the SEO based tasks which means that I need to always have at my fingertips the tips related to getting the best keywords for the job. Thanks a lot and let us keep up with the spirit.

Choosing the right keyword is important for the business. Using keyword planner tool, check the keywords which is related to your business.

I prefer you to use Google keyword planner tool or other google tools...!!
Or you can learn how to find high quality keywords on LetsTrick.
If you wanna try then link given bellow in signature.

Choosing the right keyword is important for the business. Using keyword planner tool, check the keywords which is related to your business.
Yes it is very true. At times, this is the very step that we go wrong and thus end up struggling so much to be noticed by the search engine. It is very critical that we put in the required efforts so that the task of implementing optimization is much easier. There are very many keyword planners available online today and hence we can use them to get the best results. Avoid making blinded decisions that will make you regret in the near future. Also embrace the tips that will help you master the art.

banners
Back