The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Hosting Service?

Mia Gibbons

affiliate
I want to change my hosting but couldn't figure out which one is best. In previous I am with Inmotion hosting, everything going to be alright there until my site got hacked. I asked their support buy it seems to me they are not technical as I thought. I do really have a bad experience with them. Now I want move new hosting company. Any idea?

not there responsibility your site got hacked

that being said i use site5 ..love em....and they have a deal for 10 site package with securi ...for 279.00 for the year.

I bought it and past the cost on to my customers + 28.00 x 2 ..so 56 for the year......which cant be had direct from securi for that price for 1 year.

site 5 supoport is bar none top notch....and they have servers in my city .....no local host can compete with there cost

No shared hosting (or VPS or dedicated for that matter) will deal with your applications and issues with them (like being hacked etc).

You my want to consider managed WordPress hosting (either cheap Godaddy up to excellent and expensive WPEngine) and use landing page builders etc. Since its MANAGED they are responsible for site security for you.

I've been using BlueHost for years now and have moved all of my real estate clients to them over the past few years. They have great VPS ad Dedicated Server support, WHM access, and full cPanel control over the servers.

I use free hosting when testing out new ideas/ learning new frameworks, 000webhost were always my go to for that until they stated putting pops on my index pages, so I just moved all my sites from 000 to bytehost and so far they seem excellent.

I have had shared hosting with crazy domains ( they sucked something awful, took them 6 months to install my ssl so by the time they installed it there was only 6 months left on the hosting) at the moment I have a site with one.com ( currently have a deal on for a free domain name and hosting for 12 months, i had the same deal but for $20) site is stable support is good, but you are locked into the inital set up, they wont install any additional scripts you might need and you can change the domain name (you have to take a domain name through them to use the hosting)

I also have a few lamp servers running on vm's and a rasp pi but they are more just to play with so it dosnt matter to much if i balls everything up playing with new scripts.

pretty soon i'll be looking to get a vps to move everything onto there and not have so many accounts to manage.

But as already mentioned, if it's not managed or they haven explicitly stated that they will provide support for your site being hacked, then the responsibility for your sites security is always going to land with you. If you are using wordpress they have an excellent authentication system called clef ( 2 factor using your phones camera and matching up 2 bar codes, one on the phone screen and one on the pc screen)

Do you know how they got in? If you can work this out it will help you to secure your account against future attacks, also if you can find what they were trying to access then you can also take measures to provide extra security over that information.

Hi Mia, sorry ahead to bump this up. May I please ask onto which plugins do you have installed for your Wordpress site? I'm currently conducting a research and looking to set up one of my own.
1.gif

Hello Mia,
I like to suggest to use BlueHost. They are good. I found their uptime very smooth and if you find any problem with their hosting then you can get support 24/7. Just make a test drive.

If you are working on small niche then I suggest you to use GoDaddy. They offer best hosting service with 100% uptime as well as one free domain validated 1 year. All of these are cost only $12.

I am using my local hosting service. They are more then good. Hosting cost also very low only $15 per year. If anyone interested PM me.

I recommend HostiServer because it has the best support, which is very important when you own sites. Maybe the most important part, aside server speed.

HostiServer has a promo: 10% off for life on dedicated servers.

You also can find VDS and VPS.

I want to change my hosting but couldn't figure out which one is best. In previous I am with Inmotion hosting, everything going to be alright there until my site got hacked. I asked their support buy it seems to me they are not technical as I thought. I do really have a bad experience with them. Now I want move new hosting company. Any idea?
Well am very sorry for what you went through. I am highly suspecting that it was as a result of a server that is shared among persons. It is always a risk undertaking and persons can be easily hacked. All I can recommend for you is to look for a dedicated server where you will have control over your webpages and all other online materials. I will say that you need to try ipage. I love them because of their availability when it comes to support, these guys never disappoint and having been there for sometime, it is the safe place for all your hosting needs.

banners
Back