The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Google Adsense Alternatives?

Anonymous Marketer

affiliate
Recently my Adsense account banned and I am looking for ad media who are paying higher then google Adsense. Would you like to suggest me some ad media who pay well enough like AdSense?

Hey,

we are the viral content network Eywow.com, we help publishers to monetize their visitors without annoying ads. Instead we are providing them with relevant and exciting stories. This way publishers can achieve a better user experience, and increase their revenue at the same time. Maybe you want to give us a try.

There are actually quite a few out there- it would be best if you found a network that specialized in your vertical & geo.

You can look all of these up here (and filter by geo & also search for the audience) thalamus .co/display/ad-network

[not letting me post any link until I hit the 10 post mark, which I hopefully will soon]

Recently my Adsense account banned and I am looking for ad media who are paying higher then google Adsense. Would you like to suggest me some ad media who pay well enough like AdSense?
Yahoo marketing team are the best alternative to google when it comes to adsense. They however has their level of strictness which is not that high when compared to google. As much as you have a website that meets the requirements they need, you will be allowed to place ads on the website at a certain fee. You however need to know that the payments have a slight variation. Google are he big fish and dominate the market a lot.

MI
Back