The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best Free Keyword Research Tools

samantham

Hello All.
I need best free keyword research tools.Can you please mention the name?

I already used long tail pro,keyword extreme,google ad word,keyword revealer.

If you have another name/idea in your head then please share it with me.

Best tool for keyword research is "Keyword planner Tool". Continue using keyword planner tool. This tool will help you to find the competitive keywords.

Hello All.

Google is the best tool to use when it comes to keyword research. Since you are doing optimization so that google can rank your page, you better start conforming to their rules through the key word mechanism that they implement. Google keyword planner is a tool I have used and trust me I have never regretted making such like decision. Just be careful that you choose the tool that will help you. Not everything that comes for free is always a good platform.

Hello All.

I think you have already find out the best free keyword research tool. If you want more then you can use:

Keyword Tool: 750+ Google Keyword Suggestions for Free. Use 192 Google Domains & 83 Languages

Keyword Research Tools from Wordtracker

Think the above posters have given the answer(s). The only other one I can think of off the top of my head is goodkeywords.com (free for 30 days or something like that). Can't say whether it's any good or not. Have never tried it, just know of it's existence.

Google key planner is the best keyword tool that i have used. I promise you the best with this tool from google. Over the website I have done the optimization, I have always used the tool and it has never disappointed me. I usually use this in partnership with a SEO plugin called Yoast even though it is meant for websites that run on wordpress platform. You need to be careful because other tools present today have bugs and will let you struggle your way to the top of google ranking page.

MI
Back