The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best Email sending program

error

affiliate
I am looking to start some email marketing and am wondering what the best program is out there. Price doesnt really matter but it would be best to start with something cheap. I have been looking upon constantcontact.com but don't want to spend money until i do some research.

What is the difference between webmail sending or server sending?

Thanks

From what I know, AWeber and GetResponse have high deliverability. Imnica used to have deliverability problem in the past, i.e. emails sent through their server were often marked as spam. I'm not sure if they have improved now. Other option is ConstantContact.

If you don't have high volume, using SMTP service combined with WordPress autoresponder/membership plugin may be cheaper. So instead of sending emails through your hosting's mail server, emails are sent through the SMTP provider such as: Amazon SES, Mandrill, SMTP.com, MailJet, etc

It as well depends on quality of your mailing list. If it's shitty you will get locked on most SMTP services. If it's single optin and shitty you will get locked on Aweber. Sharing demography and what niche leads are in would make it easier to recommend something

Johnny

As per above responses it depends on your requirements but I would consider Aweber and GetResponse if you're looking for a direct answer.

banners
Back