The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best email opt in plugin for wordpress?

Yeah I'm with Luke on Popup Domination. It's an awesome plugin if you want to create 'popup' opt in forms that look slick and convert well.

If you're on a tighter budget there's Ninja Popups too which only costs $22 and works in a similar way. I haven't personally used it myself (I prefer the look/style of Popup Domination) but I've heard good things.

I've also started to use LeadPages on many of my sites for creating squeeze pages inside of WordPress. It's a little bit pricey ($300/year for the standard version and $500/year for the pro version) but it's worth every cent. You can quickly and easily create awesome squeeze pages of all sorts as well as 'thank you' pages, 'confirm' pages etc and you can do all sorts of cool stuff like test out variations to increase your opt in rates and even sort the templates by those that convert the best.

Hadn't heard of this one before but it looks pretty sweet!

Hey Jay,
Popup domination has probably the best marketing coming from Michael Dunlop and that's why it's so popular. Also, they added new templates lately and they look really good.
However, i've tested popup domination, optin skin (from viper chill) and Hybrid connect and hybrid connect kicks their ass.

I always end up recommending hybrid connect on my blog and many readers that already had pop up domination and moved are super happy with it. In fact, it can work as an squeeze page creator too.
Let me know if you try it.

banners
Back