monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best Cms For Small Business Website

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by threenerds2014, Jan 10, 2016.

1. threenerds2014

threenerds2014 Affiliate affiliate

Want to start a website for my business. This website would be introduce my business to the clients. I am importing textile machine from China. Would you like to tell me which CMS is the good fit for my business?

2. monetizer
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

If you're business is just starting out, then Wordpress should do everything you require.

2 people like this.
  4. Cavalier0754

Cavalier0754 Affiliate affiliate

I would suggest wordpress if your new to website, I also like drupal as a cms

5. Nan

Nan Affiliate affiliate

Well, there's textpattern, ghost, moveabletype. Depends on what you need? Wordpress really is probably your best best. First and foremost it's free to download, simple to install and use and even easier to update. Plus it's patched and upgraded regularly!

6. threenerds2014

threenerds2014 Affiliate affiliate

I think WordPress is suitable for me. I am going for it.

7. Jim Moriarty95

Jim Moriarty95 Affiliate affiliate

Go for WordPress a wide range of Plugins will give you too much room to do anything you want.

8. shohrab

shohrab Affiliate affiliate

+1 for WordPress . A best CMS for starting anything. Even in eCommerce.

9. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Affiliate affiliate

Wordpress is a good CMS for small and middle sized website.I have a wordpress website, I am not an expert developer, but I find easy to work on wordpress

10. NiteshPundhir

NiteshPundhir Affiliate affiliate

Obviously wordpress is best.

11. webexposite

webexposite Affiliate affiliate

Hello,,
    WordPress
    Strength: Marketing
    Probably the most well-known due to its host and self-hosted options, WordPress is a free and open source so you can install it on your own host with no issues. Starting out as a blogging platform, WordPress’ plugins have added so many features that you can practically do anything with it.

12. Showson

Showson Affiliate affiliate

I agree with him 100%. Wordpress is the best, user friendly and most secure CMS I have ever used.

13. SenseiSteve

SenseiSteve Affiliate affiliate

I too recommend WordPress, but I do highly recommend adding the WordFence plugin for security. You'll be surprised at just how many people try to hack your site almost immediately.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI