The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best Autoresponder Interval Time?

Ninja Marketer

affiliate
I have set up an autoresponder campaign in GetResponse and sending emails one day after to my subscribers e.g: 2,4,6,8... Am I doing right? My open rate is 6.45%. Any suggestion?

When someone first gets onto your list you have to email them EVERY SINGLE DAY! Here's why...

People will forget who you are.

You have to put your ego aside and realize that your a small thing in their lives. Its up to you to make them notice you and pay attention.

In my autoresponder I have 4-5 emails that are sent back to back. Each one provides lots of value and helps them get one step closer to their end goal.

Also...a low open rate could also mean your subject lines suck. Try rewriting them.

I do agree with @Edwin Torres. People are usually open your email first 2 or 3 days after that they forgot you. So try to decorate your email so carefully as well as try to set your autoresponder in action based.

Its depending on your niche and your engagement with your leads. Don't try to over advertising. Try to build trustful connection between you and your customers. Send free stuff and tutorial time to time.

MI
Back