The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best Affiliate Program?

Chillywilly1993

affiliate
Hi guys

I'm needing some advice. I've got a website set up which targets a medical related keyword, and it's ranking well. I'm getting loads of traffic to the site, but people aren't buying the medical products that I have recommended on the website, which are all on Amazon. Mainly because Amazon doesn't have a great deal of quality medical items on the site. So my question is essentially, are there any good affiliate programs that have medical equipment/items?

Peace
CHILLY

are there any good affiliate programs that have medical equipment/items?

Good question Chilly. I had this dilemma a few years ago in the Survival market. I ended up call manufacturers and I was able to learn from them who the top distributors were. Maybe this would work for you.

Don't know if this is what you're looking for or if it will be helpful....
Affiliates Wanted - I Looking For New Affiliates - Up To $85 each sale | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Something about Type 2 diabetes. Can't vouch for it or the OP of the thread, just remembered seeing it somewhere and hunted it up.

Somebody else had a network that had medical insurance offers but doesn't sound like that's what you're looking for. If it is, I can try and find it for you, or you can use the search bar at the top of your screen.

TJtutor has a great idea. Aside from that, you could potentially find some dropshipping opportunities, or create them by dealing with the top distributors or manufacturers possibly, and start your own eCommerce business.

Another idea, is to identify what GEOs your traffic is coming from all the way down to the local region i.e. state, city, etc.

Contact retailers in those areas, and sell advertising on your site, maybe through a paid directory, or fix media buys.

banners
Back