The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Affiliate Networks For Newbie?

I would you like to know what is the best trusted and well friendly affiliate networks right now. Would you like to suggest me some best network, please?
Hello Jim, I would like to reccomend you our self-served advertising platform.
We have +3000 campaigns live in Wingoads and based on the answer on the above two questions, Wingoads team can make a shortlist of our best offers for you.
I would also suggest to make an account on wingoads.com so you get full access to all campaigns.

I would you like to know what is the best trusted and well friendly affiliate networks right now. Would you like to suggest me some best network, please?

Hi there! Perhaps you might wanna try checking out on OfferDaddy today and see if it helps? I've been using there offerwall and the turnout proved to be awesome since I start out with them...:)

I say You have to try a couple of things. stay with them long enough so you can see how you can make it work. For example ClickBank is goo if you are comfortable building a landing or sales page. thi is because with the links you generate from CB cannot just be posted all over the web. That works bet if you have a sales page set up to send them to the offer.

You can buy into a system that will set up a page for you. i have not done this so not sure how they work probably to expensive if you're just starting out.

There are plenty of youtube vids and blogs out there filed with info.. check em out and try a few things

what kind of offer are you looking for first of all.. thats the most important question.
Are you willing to do CPA or you looking for something else?

Hello there!

I have to admit, your question is way too broad :) This industry is full of networks, and many of them are trustworthy and friendly. The question you should ask here is what is the best affiliate network for my traffic? The fact that you are new in this does not mean that you won't need to make decisions. A network will ask you first - how will you promote, on which traffic sources, which vertical, and which budget do you have?

I see you are getting a lot of people saying names of the networks, according to their experience, but how can you know why this one is for you?

So first, I am calling you on deciding what you want to do, and after choosing a network.
- Analyze which verticals (niches) you can work with, as we spoke about here
- What are the basic concepts for you to know, in order to start

Hope it helps! :)

its something you need to explore yourself and establish a trust with your account manager also it depends on what you are looking for VS what you can provide the bigger you are the more attractive you are for direct advertisers
the more versatility you look for the more you might want to lean towards networks and rebrokers

Hi Jim,

Let me introduce you Traffic Company! Traffic Company is a CPA network specialized in the monetization of mobile traffic. We have worldwide CPA offers available, that could suit your traffic very well =). We have our own inhouse built offers and we work with (exclusive) offers from direct advertisers in the adult and mainstream vertical. Traffic Company can provide you:
  • Automatic optimization
  • Reliable (weekly) payments
  • Dedicated accountmanager
  • 5% referral bonus
Take a look at our website: www.trafficcompany.com and please sign up if you are interested. Ping me also on Skype: hendrikjan.trafficcompany, so I can help you personally out with a headstart!

Have you ever thought about the smartlink network? When all you need to do is send traffic to one link and your traffic will be directed to different offers?

I have read your recommended suggestion and i have an account of Amazon Affiliate. But i don't know how to start and I have good Knowledge of SEO, SEM, SMM and i have good knowledge of all SEO related works.

I want to need your personal help. If you have time and teach me then i can start of Amazon Affiliate.

I beg your help plz help me

Best regard,
Jabed Hossain
Gmail: jdc12314@gmail

It's my first year in affiliate industry, I started from Amazon and after few months moved to essay service. I started to earn 4 times larger amount than in Amazon. So, for beginners, they should try to start from edu niche also because their support has a good reputation.

Amazon's affiliate program is quite great, I started with it and found it good for a start. In fact is important to start, to do something, because only this way you can see some results. You always can change it.

MI
Back