The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best affiliate network from affiliate sumit?

RubenVander89

affiliate
Just wondering what some new good network was from affiliate sumit . I met with affiture but now hearing they have payment issue/dont pay. Any good recommendation ? working with affiliaxe right now but looking for more campaign.

My recommendation is, stop fucking around and go for networks with a proven track record, who've been around for the longest time :cool:. This is a business that changes way fast, so many have fallen, disappeared and dragged affiliates down with them *cough* EWA *cough*... so yeah, this is like the hunger games of marketing.

If they've been around for years and don't have unpaid affiliates complaining all over, that is a pretty good sign. And if you're a beginner, you can't afford to get in bed with a network that is gonna screw you... and not in the good way :p

I don't know about affiture, but I know A4D, Clickdealer, Peerfly, Neverblue, Matomy are solid and hundreds of affiliates agree. Each one of the well known networks has their own strengths and top verticals/niches, it really comes down to what and how you wanna promote.

Cheers and best of luck

Hi there! djcrunk has a point. I've never heard of affiture either, but I'm currently partnering with OfferDaddy and they've been very rewarding to me so far... So I suggest go for the usual suspects, maybe you might find your luck there and at the same time try and consider my affiliate partner away. Who knows, they might have the right tools to help you unlock your true earning potential...;)

Hi RubenVander89,

I can assure you Affiture is not having any "non payment" issues. If there are any particular issues that you (or someone you know) are experiencing though, please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will make sure the issue is resolved right away.

Thank you,

Maggie McCarthy
Sr. Director - Affiture

Last edited:
There are a lot of great networks. i was in ASE and I can't even count the solid networks with my fingers so it would be better to ask according to a vertical or type of offers you're looking for.

Hi all,
There are a lot of good networks, but I vote for ExpertMobi, the most trusted and reliable for me

MI
Back