The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best affiliate network for cpa (read post please)

MonetizationDaily

affiliate
hey, hows it going warriors?
So, I'm looking to promote CPA offers of the most popular games, such as Myvegas, Candy Crush, Maybe Clash of Clans, so, how do i find networks that offer these sort of offers? ones that offer things such as "myvegas coins", clash of clans gems, or candy crush lives? please let me know, thanks so much!

I have offers that work really good with them niches. I also can provide and host your landing pages just for being a member at CPA Teacher :)

I have offers that work really good with them niches. I also can provide and host your landing pages just for being a member at CPA Teacher :)

thats hilarious CPATeacher, i just finished signing up when i got the notification for this post! anyways, alright, I'm very interested, how do i do that?
also, do you offer a iPhone 6s related CPA offer or something similar? I made some "iPhone 6s and 6s+" giveaway accounts on social media the night the phone was coming out, used related hashtags, and got a couple thousand followers that are iPhone 6s hungry :p

The way I normally find affiliate programs for certain brands is to do a simple search on Google. For example: "brand name" + affiliate program. Then, you'll see which networks are working with these brands.

thats hilarious CPATeacher, i just finished signing up when i got the notification for this post! anyways, alright, I'm very interested, how do i do that?
also, do you offer a iPhone 6s related CPA offer or something similar? I made some "iPhone 6s and 6s+" giveaway accounts on social media the night the phone was coming out, used related hashtags, and got a couple thousand followers that are iPhone 6s hungry :p

Hahaha that's to funny :) I got all kinds of offers for all geos. Looking forward to working with you.

Hi join us! affiliate-mob.com
we have amazing offers, and we can give you a weekly payout!

waiting for you registratin :)

Last edited:
hey, hows it going warriors?
So, I'm looking to promote CPA offers of the most popular games, such as Myvegas, Candy Crush, Maybe Clash of Clans, so, how do i find networks that offer these sort of offers? ones that offer things such as "myvegas coins", clash of clans gems, or candy crush lives? please let me know, thanks so much!

could you please share some thoughts about how promoting quite old offers?

Mpire Network has top performing mobile apps AND lots of Iphone iOS 6s offers at competitive payouts. Net15 to start and weekly payouts for proven affiliates. Let's connect!

Mpire Network has top performing mobile apps AND lots of Iphone iOS 6s offers at competitive payouts. Net15 to start and weekly payouts for proven affiliates. Let's connect!

I am an affiliate marketer, I ran good campaigns are Dating, Sweepstake, Virus, Games ... I can demonstrate the capacity and good traffic source. Would you welcome me?

Go to odigger.com and offervault.com and type in the name of the campaign you are looking for. Then you can see all the networks offering those campaigns + the payouts they offer

banners
Back