The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best Adult PPV Networks?

Ninja Marketer

affiliate
I have made 3 adult websites. Mostly these websites are picture gallery. Last month I got 5000 visitors in each site. Please suggest me some PPV networks which are best and give me maximum revenues.

I have made 3 adult websites. Mostly these websites are picture gallery. Last month I got 5000 visitors in each site. Please suggest me some PPV networks which are best and give me maximum revenues.

Have you considered monetising the traffic yourself? We have some great adult, dating and cams offers that would convert well with your sites

Juicy Ads, Exo Click, Pop Ads (good results)
On other side you can try (if you want) ImageTwist ($6/1,000) or ImgChili ($4,5).
Wish you guys all the best.

Me too ... Anyone with a list of inexpensive traffic (preferably PPV) or is that taboo?

Hello guys!

I'm manager of few affiliate programs that have PPV with great rates, as well we have added those programs here on AffiliateFix, you can see full details here:

1. ImgAdult.com | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
2. ImgTaxi.com | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
3. ImgWallet.com | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:

- using contact page from site
- rising support ticket from our affiliate area (must be logged in).
- or simply sending pm here on AffiliateFix

Best regards and happy earnings! ;)

banners
Back