The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Adult Pop traffic?

mobile99

Best adult pop ad networks?

do top adult affiliates run pop traffic instead of banner traffic?

you don't have to deal with banners, just need to create a good converting LP.
i think it's cheaper too and maybe less competition?

If I want to run adult pop traffic, do I go to the same adult ad networks that offer banner traffic such as trafficjunky, exoclick? or do you have to go to certain networks for both mainstream and adult pop traffic?

If you are new to paid traffic I would recommend popads.net $5 top ups from day 1. Get the hang of how it works do lots of testing collect data and test more. When you have found a winner then move up to bigger networks with more traffic.

Pop traffic costs more than banner traffic. Buying banner traffic implies you to make a lot of tests with the banners to reach the ones with the highest CTR and performance, but at the end, the cost of each impression/click is lower than if you are buying pop traffic. I would advise you to test both and check with one is better for you.

Regarding the adnetworks I like PopAds which is an adnetwork focused on popups and popunders, but you can get really good popunder traffic on Exoclick for example, where the adult traffic is huge.

As the pop traffic has a higher cost, you should promote offers that bring you high revenues to be profitable. We promote adult pop traffic for some countries and the performance is very good.

We have mobile and web pop-under traffic available with a number of great targeting options. daynagsmi on Skype if you would like more details : )

No - bad idea.

Banner traffic has more volume available and also provides high quality leads.

Pops on the other hand provides a low lead quality and if you run this traffic solely to an adult offer it is very likely you will get booted, the advertiser may even refuse to pay up.

If you have profitable banner campaigns and have been given the thumbs up for quality from the advertiser then you can begin mixing in pop traffic.

I would suggest to build a few landing pages and rotate them to see what works best. pop traffic is expensive and you want to be able to optimize quickly. the ad networks mentioned above are preconfigured in trackingdesk, so you can quickly be up and running. pm me if needed

As the pop traffic has a higher cost, you should promote offers that bring you high revenues to be profitable. We promote adult pop traffic for some countries and the performance is very good.
Pop traffic is cheaper than banner traffic since the user intent much less and its intrusive marketing.

@jack45 is correct. Using pop traffic to drive leads to offers will get you booted fast due to quality issues.
Get started with banner traffic first and drive some quality leads to advertiser. Then later you can start adding some pop traffic to the mix.

We have mobile and web pop-under traffic available with a number of great targeting options. daynagsmi on Skype if you would like more details : )

Lot's of our users buy on popunder/popup networks and they enjoy integrations like we did with 50onred (see example).
If you're interested to be integrated, just drop us a line.

upload_2015-11-16_17-59-57.png

Thanks!

TrafficHaus offers pop under traffic on some of the top adult sites on the web for desktop, mobile and tablet. We work on a CPM. You can test for as low as $200 deposit on display ads through our bidding platform. $1,000 deposit for pop unders. Hit me up for more info via Skype: dirtybaker and/or email: justin(at)traffichaus.com

MI
Back