The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Adnetwork in Global?

umamahesh

affiliate
Hi Everyone.

I want to test some Ad Networks please suggest which Adnetwork is paying high Ecpm in Global.

Which want to chose among the following please suggest.

1) Tribal Fusion
2) Burst Media Network
3) Adtegrity
4 Globaladspace
5) CPX Interactive
6) ValueClick Media
7) Intergi
8) Clicksor

Looking for your Replays...............

Our adult ad network TrafficHunt has plenty of web and mobile (banner and popunder) premium adult tube traffic worldwide (billions of impression, including some completely exclusive placements) that comes with deep targeting, detailed analytics, real-time bidding, post-click tracking and quality support. For more info please see our official AffiliateFix listing here: TrafficHunt | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix If interested please feel free to hit me up (see the sig) ;)

Try out evoleads ;) We've got plenty of offers available globally! Feel free to message me if you need some help!

which type of networks are you looking for? Because everyone's recommending different things including link networks, native content, pops and even adult!

Hi, which ever one (or more) you try, after it can you give a review? for the common good?

Last edited:
Hey, I work for ADXMI. We provide competitive mobile offers with high payout.We have cpa affiliate and media buy business. Let me know if you want to earn high commission and bonus. My email address: sissiyang@adxmi dot com.

Well, really depends on your niche/vertical/geo & main platform (online or mobile).

Just off the top of my head: Media.net, Conversant (Valueclick), Exponential, RevContent, AdBlade, Content.ad

Hi,

We're glad to be on your list, our parent company also owns Clicksor as well. Let us know if you're interested in a 1 month FREE trial.

We have CPA/CPC etc

There are very few networks which are highly paid but adsence. The other networks need the high amount of traffic. I know YTZ is good for CPM.

Hi Everyone.

I want to test some Ad Networks please suggest which Adnetwork is paying high Ecpm in Global.

Which want to chose among the following please suggest.

1) Tribal Fusion
2) Burst Media Network
3) Adtegrity
4 Globaladspace
5) CPX Interactive
6) ValueClick Media
7) Intergi
8) Clicksor

Looking for your Replays...............
Hi there, Adcash is a leading global ad network that can help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adnium's got adult traffic BUT on CPMv basis (something mostly seen in maistream which is why we're a different adult netowrk)

Sorry, my mistake in my previous reply I mention that YTZ is the CPM network. They were one of the best CPM networks but right now they are CPA network.

Hi Umamahesh,

I would like to suggest also DCypher Media, than can provide you with:
• Direct CPA/CPI campaigns (1000+)
• API Integration (automatically fetch all our campaigns)
• Smart / Ad Rotator links (mainstream + adult) that accepts all kind of traffic (active in 180+ countries) and rotates offers in order achieve the best eCPM on your traffic
• Flexible payment terms (varying from NET30 to Weekly)

Hey there!
Adsterra Network is the best AdSense alternative! We offer high eCPM rates, large variety of campaigns, real-time statistics display, live results tracking via statistics tool, devoted multilingual personal account managers, fast payments made through a vast selection of methods, bi-weekly payments. Find us on skype (pub.adsterra) for more info. Give it a try :)

It depends on what traffic type you are looking for. There is a great number of adnetworks. I would suggest you popads, popcash, adnium, zeropark, exoclick, airpush...

banners
Back