The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Aative Ads Spy Tool

Dead Pool

affiliate
Hello fixers,
Looking for your suggestion about native ads spy tool. Initially AdValut looks good. What are your thoughts?

If you are looking for Facebook native ads hack then you can use AdExpress. This is free tool to spy profitable facebook ads campaign.

If you are looking for Facebook native ads hack then you can use AdExpress. This is free tool to spy profitable facebook ads campaign.
Apparently not. There are plenty of ad spy tool on Facebook. Right now I am only focusing on popular native ads networks. Thanks anyway.

MakeMassive and Publyfe. They are geared towards affiliates and offer native, display, landers, resources. Make Massive is more comprehensive as they offer pop-ads and adult ads. I'm pretty sure you can also download the landing pages with both platforms. They are both offer trials, good luck!

Hello fixers,
Looking for your suggestion about native ads spy tool. Initially AdValut looks good. What are your thoughts?
just with my small experience and also my very small budget, i wanted to use ADplexity, cause it's very famous, but unfortunately i can't afford it, so i go for something that i thought where not that good, cause it where cheaper, and not that famous but no, i'm just enjoying the analytics tools that provide me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello fixers,
Hi! I recommend SpyOver.com With SpyOver you get a quick search for promo and analysis of native ads, an easy-to-use platform, a really simple ad filter setting, the most detailed and understandable statistics for all ads on different criteria (country, grid, devices, etc).

banners
Back