The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Beginning with POF would be a great idea?

mrbeginner

affiliate
Hi, I am a beginner and have been learning day night about affiliate marketing..Have been reading blogs and comments based on the topics discussed... I have been doing SEO sales and was introduced to affiliate marketing by one of my friend, He makes a lot Or sometimes breaks even, i am planning to start with, POF, since the registration fees is affordable and can spend enough to run campaigns for a month/2 with no income. i am just curious...

Can anyone share some experiences???

PoF is a good way to learn affiliate marketing and the basics.

The good thing is you can set daily budgets etc so you won't have to spend hundreds a day to see results.

Thx k...i have decided to strt with $1k

I hope that wld be enough to strt off...
Now since I wld b strting wit pof, my only concern is if I can proceed to fb ads soon, cuz as far as I am aware both are somewhere similar..but to manage fb ad campaigns there shld be a higher budget is it? Or I need to be more savvy about affiliate marketing?

QUOTE=K;50181]PoF is a good way to learn affiliate marketing and the basics.

The good thing is you can set daily budgets etc so you won't have to spend hundreds a day to see results.[/QUOTE]

FB is more regulated from what I have read, basically, PoF doesn't have as many restrictions that you have to work around.

Yeah, POF is great network. They do have a few restrictions though.
But they are one of the most affiliate friendly ad networks you will find out there!

POF is absolutely amazing for beginners just split test images then optimize your campaign and scall things up

MI
Back