The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Beginning Of Earnings With Cpa

gritmode

affiliate
This is just the beginning. I basically started going at this hard a week ago and I'm starting to see some really cool results. My earnings are in the pics below. Can only stack higher now but it's slowly but surely coming in. Not big but it's just proof that i am earning. These are my results from setting up my campaign 4 days ago after getting one account banned and adding my own spin into things. Staying consistent, Not getting discouraged or giving up is the key to making that money come into the account. Now my next goal is $20, $50 and $100 days.;)

3 day earnings 2 offers converting.PNG
adfly july.PNG

Heheh, good luck mate you are getting there soon!

Thank you i appreciate the encouragement!

I had two more accounts disabled for violating TOS but i set these accounts up just as any of my other accounts that are still live so I'm not sure what's going on with that. Maybe it's cause I didn't use landing pages on those accounts i'm not sure.

The beauty of this is i can just throw the same campaign back up with a different name cause i was converting with one of the offers already. Either way i know this will still bring me money in and i honestly only expect one conversion a day from each account so I'm going to create 50 within this next week and only keep the ones converting. I keep thinking of new things to try so I'm going after it. Putting my own spin on things seems to be working.

So after all what i said earlier i took a chill pill today to get organized and spend some time with my family and didn't do anything to my campaigns. I still made 2 conversions! This is so awesome but this is only from one offer. I figured I'm going to have to set up about 70 accounts to get $100 a day since I'm only getting one sign up per account. But great feeling to know i didn't do anything today yet still made two conversions.

todays earnings july 26.PNG
adf.ly july 26.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back