The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Beginners Question About Landing Pages

erickendall

affiliate
Can anyone tell me their preference for making landing pages for the offers that are being promoted? Ie. Wordpress or just putting something together with Kompozer. Sorry if this is basic stuff. I just thought it would be good to hear what experienced marketers use or do.
Thanks.

Can anyone tell me their preference for making landing pages for the offers that are being promoted? Ie. Wordpress or just putting something together with Kompozer. Sorry if this is basic stuff. I just thought it would be good to hear what experienced marketers use or do.
Thanks.

Check this post about how you can do it - conversionbay.com/2012/03/how-affiliate-marketers-make-professional-landing-pages-with-just-few-minutes-of-work/

If you want to download the page after editing it just click the zip icon in the top left to download. The bit that says download doesn't seem to download directly.

Yea got ya now,
i was hitting this and it didn't do anything.

iqLFvh6RFW3ke.png

I don't know if this is what your looking for but what i would do if your just starting out is find something that you are passionate about first..starting with random offers is probably not the way to go. if you can find something you really like take something you might know a little about. putting out random landing pages still works to a point but things are evolving to a more organic content relevant scheme. I try to run Blogs/Pages that are relevant to things I know something about are at least a little something about...you can always learn. I would also recommend using the products your promoting so if you really like the product it will be more believable and when you really like something it will be more intuitive to tell people and how to do it...it will come more naturally. If you cant purchased what your selling...read up about in every way possible...or find someone close to you who might need it or want and then get their opinion

as for me, I edit a blogger template because I use that to get free landing pages. cant afford yet to give one to each offer I am trying to promote. heheh :D

That's a great idea hideki, Can you give us more details on how you go about this? Has anyone else done this for landing page alternatives?

Yeah, using a blogger blog to be landing page. Actually, it is very easy. Just make only 1 post.
Adjust the layout to full width with no sidebar.
Do anything you want. :D

That's a great idea hideki, Can you give us more details on how you go about this? Has anyone else done this for landing page alternatives?

I think its against blogger TOS to use blogger blogs for CPA marketing. I often see weebly mentioned as a "legal, white hat" alternative.

Thanks.

Depends on which traffic source am using. If its one of the stricter networks then I'll use wordpress, otherwise will just grab some templates and edit the html.

Thanks Anil, Would Facebook fall into one of the stricter networks? I would imagine that you would be using the same process whether it be Wordpress or templates. Ie. Register relevant domain name and set up hosting. Can you tell me what would make Wordpress more preferable over the use of templates?
Thanks.

I don't know if this is what your looking for but what i would do if your just starting out is find something that you are passionate about first..starting with random offers is probably not the way to go. if you can find something you really like take something you might know a little about. putting out random landing pages still works to a point but things are evolving to a more organic content relevant scheme. I try to run Blogs/Pages that are relevant to things I know something about are at least a little something about...you can always learn. I would also recommend using the products your promoting so if you really like the product it will be more believable and when you really like something it will be more intuitive to tell people and how to do it...it will come more naturally. If you cant purchased what your selling...read up about in every way possible...or find someone close to you who might need it or want and then get their opinion

Good advice I'm sure opperationsoffers. I would imagine it would take a lot more work to be able to scale up using this type of method. From what you are saying, do you think PPC is becoming less profitable overall?

MI
Back