The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Been in Affiliate Marketing For Awhile.

C

CodyGardner

Finally decided to join a forum of like minded individuals. I love Affiliate marketing. I actually was working for a well known Cadillac Dealership here locally that my grandfather helped start over 50 years ago. And I had a friend tell me about affiliate marketing online. And I first thought he was crazy. After I looked into and started a for programs. I loved it. It worked out so well for me that i decided to quit my 100k a year job and start Online Afifliate Marketing full time. I gotta say. best decision ever made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya, @CodyGardner and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Gee, if you can make $100k a year selling Caddies, I think you can probably be pretty persuasive online, too. :) You sound like a natural-born salesman.

If you ever have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to get a response.

Enjoy the forums, Cody!

Thank You. Yes I grew up in a full line GM dealership. They weren't to happy on my decision. But I wanted to do something for me for once.

Thank You for the Reply @azgold I'm slowly learning how this works.

They weren't to happy on my decision. But I wanted to do something for me for once.

Yeah, that can happen sometimes. But, let's face it, they weren't happy because you weren't doing what they wanted you to, had not much to do with whether or not it would make you happy. Now, you're being true to yourself. To my way of thinking, it wouldn't matter if you'd decided to be a mountain climber or window washer, if it's right for you, it just is.

Sooooo, just enjoy it. Then go buy a Caddie from them, pay cash, hehe. Although, you probably already have one. :)

I'm slowly learning how this works.

The platform, you mean? No prob, you'll get the hang of it fast. If you run into any problems, or have questions, just start a thread to let us know. You'll get a response.

HaHa @azgold I actually drive BMW. So, I kind of always was in the dog house. lol but I like what I like. How can I post a new thread to get some discussions up?

Finally decided to join a forum of like minded individuals. I love Affiliate marketing. I actually was working for a well known Cadillac Dealership here locally that my grandfather helped start over 50 years ago. And I had a friend tell me about affiliate marketing online. And I first thought he was crazy. After I looked into and started a for programs. I loved it. It worked out so well for me that i decided to quit my 100k a year job and start Online Afifliate Marketing full time. I gotta say. best decision ever made.

Congratulations for choosing to venture into affiliate marketing. I have to say your future is bright if you choose to go on with this career. I also had doubts when I started before, but surprisingly it turned out to be one of the best decisions I ever made in my entire life as well...:) If you need any help, please don't hesitate to leave a message...:)

Hello CodyGardner. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum. You would be doing great as you have experience in selling and know the art of convincing.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Welcome to AffiliateFix @CodyGardner !

Sounds like you got yourself on a new and rewarding path. hope to hear more about your growth in this business!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back