The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Become a MagikBiz's affiliate thanks to our free datafeed!

C

circeos

Mobile Content Affiliate Program, MagikBiz

According to the fact that wherever and whoever people are, they use their mobile like an alarm o'clock, a diary, a music player, a game player... They download the most fashionable tones, the goofiest logo...to get the most customized handset...!

From today, do not pass over the way to earn money thanks to the mobile content trade and visit MagikBiz to be part of this market. Sign up for free Here and choose the product you want to be in the home page to be purchased....

Have a look on our huge catalog MagikMobile (more than 75 000 references) and earn money NOW.

We are an affiliate platform granting you excellent payout whatever the number of downloading! 0.9p/product via phone and 0.72p/product via SMS.
Do not hesitate to contact me.

Take it easy.
Emily.

HI Emily,

Welcome to 5 Star, thanks for sharing your program with us. I moved this thread to the right forum and deleted the thread from the datafeed forum as it's for discussion only and not advertising. Best of Luck and let us know if you have any questions about affiliate marketing.

Dear Webmaster,

If you want to grow up your traffic and if you want to earn new flow of revenue by proposing new service like mobile content into your e-client, we provide you for free all the necessary tools to reach your ambitions.

We provide you for free:
- PHP, XML datafeed like a real webservice according to your technical skills. We provide you iFrame 500 & 800 too...
- Newsletter, statistics, banner and all the sales tools used to promote your new service...

You earn money thanks to our excellent payout for each sale: 0.90p for a sale via phone and 0.72p via SMS.

Take a look in our website MagikBiz and do not hesitate to contact me.
Take it easy,
Emily.

banners
Back