The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Be careful with the 7 search sources or you will be scrubbed.

POLLITO122

AffKit Ninja
As i added keywords to my campaign, i'be been beginning to watch for my referrers in realtime using tracking 202. What i've noticed is that there are some affiliates of these that are using clonic websites (with no content or with ads used as content), that seem to be submiting his email (and sometimes they confirm lather) the first time that one of their websites sends me traffic, then i rceive a lot of clonic websites from the same referer that of course do not do nothing. In other words, they submit emails (that are very similar) themselves or using bots, to confuse and make us think that their traffic converts, but they do not buy nothing.

For a nob this may seem cool because you are paid for email submission, but the problem is that advertisers have software that scrub low quality leads, and this kind of leads means low quality traffic in the advertiser backend (=you get optimized up).

Very true, hence the importance of tracking and blacklisting!

Good point here man!

I erased a lot of affiliates with just $3,5 spent (and from these clicks i got like 12 valid clcicks that gave me a legit email submission although no conversion). it's very easy to know when an affi id is fake, because you spy in realtime with tracking 202 (with a link keyword=###RID###, and you see the referer and the RID, so there are different referers with similar RID's that send a clicks, and when you open the refererer there is a crappy search engine, or a website with random generated content, so i check the content tab of analytics to check the c1=###AFF### of these RIDs and oohh surprise, they are all from the same aff, then when you erase one aff, another that is less blackhat comes, and so on, at the end after erasing 10 or 12 of them i can add a lot of less targeted keywords and get good traffic, as i noticed, that sometimes, there is only a good big website for a whole category, so you begin to add keywords about that website and you get $0,01 clicks from this website that are just te same you would get when targeting when bidding stuffed keywords with $0,15 bid.

and depeding on which websites, a direct media buy would work still better.

And the tracking 202 is free is you host it yourself.

Very true, hence the importance of tracking and blacklisting!

Yes, the advertisers couldn't spend $20 Million every three monts for an offer (and pay $1,5 per email submit), without scrubbing bad quality leads (they have a both that does it very quickly by aff id, domain names... just as i've just done but with autopilot, and i'm sure that this both is very expensive), so the whole IM sustainable business is about quality traffic.

MI
Back