The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

BazingaAds.com Introduction

B

bazingaads

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am the owner of BazingaAds and I am very pleased to see AffiliateFix is growing and doing well. If anyone ever has any questions in regards to making money, bazingaads support or you just want to say hello please do not hesitate to Ask.

Cheers Everyone!

-Chris

K I just sent you an email. Please take a look. I sent it using the contact us form below. Please get back to me.

Thanks!

Hi, Chris! Welcome.

I'd not heard of Bazingaads before, so went and had a look at your site. Can you please give a little info about your company? Have you been around awhile? Minimum deposit, do you run mobile, search, display, etc.

I tried to follow the link that K left in his post above but it didn't take me to a page, so thought I'd ask for more information here.

Thanks.
Shirley

Edit - Never mind, found the info page! :) http://www.affiliatefix.com/f54/bazinga-ads-8764/

Last edited:
Hey Shirley!

No we have not been around long however we have a lot of connections with advertisers and people in our industry. Lets put it this way we know what we are doing and we are going to make sure everything is done the right way.

As to Mobile, search and display Yes. We have a lot more options as well. We made sure to have offers that will cover/allow most traffic methods. As for the paying out we require $50 and we pay weekly. We also offer an option where we pay 2 times per week however this is something you must qualify for.

Hi, Chris! Welcome.

I'd not heard of Bazingaads before, so went and had a look at your site. Can you please give a little info about your company? Have you been around awhile? Minimum deposit, do you run mobile, search, display, etc.

I tried to follow the link that K left in his post above but it didn't take me to a page, so thought I'd ask for more information here.

Thanks.
Shirley

Edit - Never mind, found the info page! :)]

Hey Shirley!

No we have not been around long however we have a lot of connections with advertisers and people in our industry. Lets put it this way we know what we are doing and we are going to make sure everything is done the right way.

As to Mobile, search and display Yes. We have a lot more options as well. We made sure to have offers that will cover/allow most traffic methods. As for the paying out we require $50 and we pay weekly. We also offer an option where we pay 2 times per week however this is something you must qualify for.

Thank-you for the info, Chris! Sounds like a great network!

banners
Back