The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official BAZINGA Ads [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bazingaads

Bazinga Ads is a leading performance-based network. We expand publishers business potential through our top performing campaigns. We have over 1,000 Offers and we Pay on a Weekly Basis. Other options for faster payments are available as well. Any level of experience is welcomed and we look forward to working with you.

If you would like more info please feel free to contact our Team.

Important: We do allow incentive marketing for some of our offers but please ask your Affiliate Manager if the offer you are interested permits incentive traffic.

Attachments

• bazingaads.png
    bazingaads.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 519
Everyone I would also like to mention that We also offer an option where we pay 2 times per week however this is something you must qualify for. For more details please shoot me an email or pm.

I made sure we have it all. When I was an affiliate I liked having many options on 1 network. Why work in 10 places when you can work in 1?

Hey Chris!

Tried to get in touch with you through email and also Skype (couldn't search your ID) a few days ago but no luck. I would like to learn more about your network, any way I could get a reply?

Added you on skype but you do not seem to respond... If you want publishers to promote your offer then you also need to know that support plays a crucial role...

I have been away in LA I apologize. I am on now if you would like to chat.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we just recently added a lot more dating offers. If anyone is interested let me know!

-Chris

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back