The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Basic Seo Package!

webvigor

affiliate
Nothing to say a much about it but I thought to introduce a package including forum posting, directory submission, Bookmarking.
Here what you will get.
1) 500 manual directory submission PR 0-6
You will provide basic info to submit(I assume that you already know what to provide including email) I can check and validate those incoming mails as well.
2) 50 manual bookmarking submission
3) 100 forum posts to other related forums with 2-3 PR(I can find forums for you or you can give me a list).This can also be counted as link building.

Price of the package is $60. Let me know if someone will be interested.
I have served many people on this forum for paid forum posting and doing directory, bookmarking submission for other clients.
Thanks
_______

Hi all,
For first 10 customers I am reducing the price to $45. You can pay me half upfront and half after completion of the package. I can accept paypal at the moment. You can ask for a refund if you will not be satisfied.
Thanks

I have finished more than 5 packages on other forums but still no lucks here. Let me know if someone is interested in the package.

Do you do target niche? I have a few projects you can do for me but there are specific niches, I don't want post in just any forum or submission to just any directory, they have to be specific niche.

Hi Temi,
I am sorry for delayed reply but I was extremely busy with all the stuff.
Regarding Niche Targeting, I am providing 3 different services in one package.
1) Social bookmarking sites submission(almost 50)- As we know they can't be categorized because they do the same thing for all niches
2) 500 Directory Submissions- Although it is targeted because each link is being submitted in the specific category but I haven't any categorized list.
3) 100 posts to different related forums with link in signatures- Without any doubt these are well targeted and there is no concept of general forums. If someone is going to give me order for cars then forums will be car forums or if I have an order for student loans then all forums will be educational or loans related.
Feel free to ask anything.
Thanks

I am compiling a list of "do follow blogs" which all comments. I need some thoughts from valuable webmasters here. My current package costs $45(reduced price), what it should be if Add 500 "do follow" blogs comments?
Thanks

banners
Back