The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Basic Search Engine Optimisation Tips

Hi Guys,

We are offering a SEO Commercial Course, for who are interested to learn more about SEO. Copy/Paste the site into your address bar to find more.

"searchmarketing.salford.ac.uk"

Regards

WebTrafficControllers

I'm a newbie here and a newbie also in internet marketing. Thanks for posting some tips. It would really help.

Hey, what will happen if we use <h1> tag in many places, i mean why we cant use h1 for all the key words .. dont google will think its a black hat

links building:
Social Book marking
Article and Press Release Marketing
Submitting your website link to high PR Web directories
Creating external Blogs with your website's link
Blog Commenting
Forum posting

thanks man for sharing. I see some internet marketing expert around here. Here, I go. I want to make myself a successful internet marketer. As a newbie I am going through lots of forums,blogs and websites, who can actually help me to start. Some experts suggested me to with this SamuraisSEO forum. And it helped me! You can also check this forum. So, here I am asking experts suggestion to go with. Hope, expert guys will help me!

Seo is the search engine optimization it is one of the online business type it is a procedure to create the back links for the site here are some tips for it..
1. get more traffic for the site
2. make good back links for the sites
3. make do follow links
4. make good page rank links

Seo is the search engine optimization it is one of the online business type it is a procedure to create the back links for the site here are some tips for it..
1. get more traffic for the site
2. make good back links for the sites
3. make do follow links
4. make good page rank links

Nice tips For the seo there are some more ..
1. try to do follow links
2. Choose your keywords relevant to your site.
3. Key words density should be maintained.
4. back should shown in sources of the sites.
5. there should not spamming in the back linking
6. avoid from the Black hat seo

banners
Back