The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Basic Search Engine Optimisation Tips

Make sure that your keywords coincide with the content! Write interesting topics as well then update it regularly.

Hello Tami
One Note .... i want to add in Your Sitemap line try to make sitemap manually ... becouse when you create sitemap manually ..... you have 100% confidence of that ,,, i have put all links which is in my site. or one more thing .. daily upadate your sitemap ...

If you are working on a website owned by a company, but the url of the site is not exactly the name of the company, be sure to add ( if possible ) on each page, the name of this company, a phone number, an email and even the commercial register number.

David

Hi, this is a very nice post. Meta Keywords are used by search engine while searching a web site. Meta description is used as title to the visitor. So we should write them very effectively. Some tips to write effective metatags I read from www[DOT]seositecheckup[DOT]com
This is also a very nice post:
www[DOT]seositecheckup[DOT]com/articles/5

1. Made certain we have good descriptions in meta description and keywords.
2. Created a descriptive name for each page.
3. Created descriptive alt= text.

Some of the basics step of search engine optimization are written below:-

Keyword Research
Proper Meta Tags
Directory Submision
Blog Commenting
Forum Posting
Blog Post
Article Submision
Three Way Link Exchange

good question.

make it natural , be conservative . You know alt is to describe the imag

if you have 100 small images , for instance, IMO having same keyword may be suspicious to SEs. So if you use other keywords you will be in safe side I feel.

Hi,

I do agree with you as, it is necessary to make it very natural as it is very important part of SEO and one has to keep this thing in mind always while doing such process.

Thanks

I think the most basic ones are
1. Original Content
2. Anchor Text links to include Keywords
3. Playing by the rules as stated by Google, and not trying to be more clever than an entire team of people who's job it is to make Google the most effective Search Engine on the planet.

Thanks for the tips for the basic search engine optimisation tips i admit i didn't follow some of those tips but some of those i really follow religiously. :D

I would like to appreciate you buddy for sharing the basic introduction to search engine optimization. I am working with some internet marketing firm since 1 year and I can say that it is one of the best field to go for the online earnings.

Hello temi,

Where can I find these meta tags?
Is it the tags for the blog post?
I'm just new to SEO and blogging, but I learn fast.
Hoping that you can help me on this. Thanks:D

try to be keywords sensitive in the article otherwise title and description doesnt work

MI
Back