The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Basic Instagram Marketing Tips

This is for remove of third party apps who are trying to steal your info from Instagram but for marketers it is still safe for marketing. I research and found nowadays branding profile are counting much then using fake profile. So try to make brand profile and empire you business.

Well, it's quite hard to run branded profile, while you're just reseller.

Well, it's quite hard to run branded profile, while you're just reseller.
Become the go to guy who know his stuff. You resell other people services or products because you evaluated it and you liked it. So this makes you the authority and if you resell another service or product you always have your credibility as the guy who promote good stuff and not crappy stuff.

A company will sell its products and services but a reseller can be wayyyyyyyyyy more objective and honest about the product because you can pick and choose. If something better comes along you can pick it up. The moment your customers realize that, they will trust you more and go to you for your opinion.

That is a form of branding. Being an expert is a good thing. It can mean money as well. Companies will come to you to get your approval and be promoted to your customers. That is money right there. It just takes time.

Become the go to guy who know his stuff. You resell other people services or products because you evaluated it and you liked it. So this makes you the authority and if you resell another service or product you always have your credibility as the guy who promote good stuff and not crappy stuff.

Agree. The point is that it's quite randomly seen publishers who are keen on what they are selling. Those are surely respected, as they believe in their product. Hope to see whitehat instagram future :)

You can still use your profile to promote like always. Also aged accounts work better but new accounts work to. I have been running IG for 7 months now its going great!

I like to share some general instagram marketing tips. Hope this will help to the newbie marketers.

Optimize Your Profile
Your profile is the first thing potential followers see when they click on your handle, so make sure you put your best face forward. The link in your profile is your one chance to have a live link on the platform, so think carefully about where you want it to point.

Respond to Comments & @mentions

Responsiveness is one of the most important parts of social media. Take it one step further and monitor your notifications to learn when other users @mention you in their captions and comments, and share your gratitude with a like or comment of your own.

Show Customer Appreciation
Visual media offers unlimited creative opportunities to thank your customers and fans. You can express your gratitude by engaging with photos customers share or showcasing them on your website, using captions to explain what was special about their photo. Use it professional way.

Telling The Brand Story
Brand marketing on Instagram can be tricky, as younger demographic users tend to be sensitive to over-promotion. Avoid irritating these users by identifying ways to share key components of your brand’s image without resorting to outright sales tactics.

Important tips :)

Some advices from me

Time of posting is important
Find the time of maximum activity of your followers. This time is the best time to post. Try to post at this time +/- 2 hour.

Use most engaged filters and hashtags
Know which filters are most engaged and use it.

Choose best type of posts

Sometimes posts with video are most engaged

Use analytics

Track your benchmark and know your followers. I recommend to use smartmetrics.co, it provides full information about your account

Instagram is great for CPI offers. I have been in the green for 7 months now on autopilot. Aged accounts is what you want to try to use. I buy lots of accounts and let them set a few months then use them in followliker. Fresh new accounts get ban to fast!
I myself am interested in where you buy the accounts if this still applies.
I have found IG to be very effective for my retail clothing outlet and the tips you mentioned are really on point. The youngster I work with are more concerned about posting pictures which is where it starts but I've been encouraging them to get more creative, responsive and keep the followers engaged.

I've been thinking of ways of using it for affiliate marketing which is still new to me so I am thankful for this post.

Driving traffic IG right now is the challenge. Because there are lot's of marketers are now on IG and IG is pretty concern about spamming and fake profile.

To me I think the best thing for you to do today is invest a lot in branding. When you brand yourself, you will for sure be able to reach to the market segment that you are eying. I do not believe in having fake accounts. It is hard to always pretend who you are not. So the best way to make it on Instagram is by being really and making sure that you have your brand speak for itself. avoid making common mistakes and think that they will not affect your account.

No doubt ! You shared the best #4 points related to the Instagram marketing. I really appreciate your post. You can also share your visual post in Instagram.

I think that it still works good both for brand awareness goals (creating a nice profile with values of company etc) and for selling goods. For brand awareness so far the best strategy is co-operation with bloggers, especially when your target audience correlates with this particular Instagrammers.

I tried this thing on instagram where it sends automated messages to new followers. I know most people will avoid this like the plague but this got me some good traffic and new business. Mentioning they check my link in bio worked wonders.

banners
Back