The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Banner Spots Converting For You Ninja's ?

Samrath Gupta

Hey Guys,

I was thinking to buy Banner Spots on some popular sites but I have been hearing that Banners are not doing good..

Whats your take ?

Regards
~Sam~

I would definitely contact the owner of the site to see if you could negotiate a deal with him/her. Have them send you stats of the traffic to that site or landing page and where it's coming from. Of course, there is a chance for them to fake it, but the more you ask for before making your decision, the more money you could potentially save in the long run.

There are a whole lot of other factors(Banner blindness, Banner attractiveness, individual viewer traits etc), but for the most part, just do your research and you'll be fine.

Focus on making an attractive banner that pops, have it placed in a visible spot, and make sure the traffic on the site are made up of genuine viewers and not mostly bots.

I think it's one of those things that you won't know until you try.

Just because banners aren't doing well for some people doesn't mean they can't work. As mentioned above there are so many factors that may affect a banners performance that there is always a way to make it work!

banners
Back