The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Bank or Die - Mobile

MenoyoMocanu

affiliate
So as the title says... let's bank or die, let's focus on important things, let's bank!!!, we will have time later to know each other and let you know a litle bit more about my self.

Vertical: Sweepstakes
Traffic Source: Popup (Adcash)
Affiliate Network: Clickdealer (Applying), Mundomedia(Applying), Neverblue, Addiliate, Adsimils, Affiliaxe
Tracket: Voluum
Ads Spy: Mobile ads scout
Learning Tools: Cash Money Affiliate

Homeworks for 02 of December of 2015:
- Get accepted on Clickdealer and Mundomedia
- Pick 3 different offers from different Affiliate Network
- Prepare 3 good Landing Page (I will use Adobe Muse)
- Launch first campaign

Any advice is really welcomed!

Hi,

News, I am launching my first campaign
After weeks reading all the useful information I could find throw blogs, forums etc… I decided to launch my first campaign on the AntiVirus PinSubmit Vertical. I found good offers in clickdealer and Mundomedia, I will use 2 offers from each affiliate network.

Regarding Landing Pages, I found great ones from my competitors in AdsXposed. Stealing them with AdsXposed was quiet easy as I just had to download them and check the code in order to replace links. I decided to start with 3 Landing Pages and rotate them in order to check which ones perform best.

Regarding traffic sources, I will use Pops and Banners, for Pops I will use Adcash and for Banners I will use Decisive.

So, what we will have?

2 traffic sources (1 of them with 3 banners) à 3 Landing pages à 2 Offers.

Last but not least, I will use Voluum in order to track the campaign performance.

Could you provide any feedback on this? I hope to start running traffic during the next 24 hours.

Cheers,

Good morning,

Right now I have been running my first campaign during 12 hours and these are the results, an antivirus pib submit campaign:

Traffic Source: Exoclick. Waiting for first conversions.

TMH1s9T.png

mMMJG1v.png

MQ0mtLS.png

Voluum meetrics:

hjkhWxj.png

IvURaIg.png

As you can see, Lander 3 and Lander 4 have much better CTR than 1 and 2 so I will wait a litle bit more and probably I will cut bad landings which by now are Landing 2 and Landing 1.

nbTkW0b.png

I have a few doubts regarding the refer domain, I can see that most of the visits come from Pubted.com but the CTR is really low (0,11%). I am thinking about cutting this website. Is it possible to do it on Exoclick?

As well, I have a doubt regarding "desiscandals.net" as the CTR is almost 100%. How is this possible?

Could you provide any feedback regarding my first campaign? What I will do now is to wait for the first convertions and start to improve the campaign until make it profitable.

@Dispply @ppcnewbie @paullyFIRE @internalsoul @cashmoneyaffiliate

Thank you a lot for your time.

Last edited:
@MenoyoMocanu

Yeah, the images are not embedding correctly.

Although if you rightclick - and view the image, it displays fine.

5r0bk3otr

Try upload them to Imgur
I've used them to embed images with success. No sign up required.

MenoyoMocanu I am not sure what kind of exoclick traffic you are running(pop/banner) but your CTR is way too low.

I am thinking about cutting this website. Is it possible to do it on Exoclick?

Yes you can do it in 2 ways.

First go to your campaign stats and then go to sites. Block any domain you want by clicking the cross button.
Campaign Stats->Sites->Block Domains

or

Alternatively, edit your campaign, go to advanced settings and put your domain name in "Domains Targeting" box in this manner -domainname.com and then save. Put each domain name in a new line and then save it.

Other question that I don't understand, traffic sources visits from Exoclick doesn't mach with the ones shown in Voluum, Do you know why this could be like that?

9tzjcnU.png

IysVoY9.png

Other question that I don't understand, traffic sources visits from Exoclick doesn't mach with the ones shown in Voluum, Do you know why this could be like that?

9tzjcnU.png

IysVoY9.png
To view the publishers reports correctly - sort by custom variable1 for exoclick.

What kind of traffic are you running? Banner or pops/redirect?

From the looks of your campaign, its most likely pops/redirect traffic and you would need to run a gather much more data.

MI
Back