Selling Bank Easy with Facebook! "Best FB Spy" - SocialAdNinja

S

socialadninja

p1.png

p2.png

p3.png

p4.png

[video=youtube;OkRXquc-cIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkRXquc-cIk[/video]

Join now for a special CPAFix price of $124.95 monthly.
Use coupon code »CPAFIX15«

re: Bank Easy with Facebook! "Best FB Spy" - SocialAdNinja

This is a great piece of kit - i have a membership, ill see if we can work on a even cheaper rate!

Great tool, thinking of using it too.

SocialAdNinja just made a massive breakthrough!

Here is what's new:
  • Improved searching and indexing to find more relevant ads.
  • Ability to search inside whole URLs. It even finds special characters like ?hop=, ?t202id=, ?id=, kw=...
  • Now you can find ads that have Clickbank footprint, ads that are using prosper 202, etc. Basically, you can take any footprint from 1 ad , put it in search bar, and copy entire ad collection form a particular affiliate or offer.
  • Ability to limit your search only to URL or Ad title or Ad body.
  • Bigger focus on keyword search and applying demographical filters in the second step via live and responsive interface.
  • Faster search results loading.

For more information and screenshots, go here: SocialAdNinja just made a massive breakthrough! | SocialAdNinja

updatepic3.jpg

updatepic5.jpg

updatepic8.jpg

For more information and screenshots, go here: SocialAdNinja just made a massive breakthrough! | SocialAdNinja

See you on the inside;)

It is a great pleasure to inform you that SocialAdNinja has now over 400,000 of unique ads in 17 countries with over 1 million connections between ads and profiles.

Today we successfully concluded the transition to the SAN 2.0
  • we parse whole URL redirect
  • have over 400,000 ads over 20 countries in the database,
  • improved stability and performance
  • server upgrades
  • improved keyword and in-URL search that returns more results
  • new features like "filter by redirect number", "mywot lookup" and "auto-loading search results"
  • design upgrades

The biggest step forward was made on the backend. We return results faster and in greater numbers which will improve the overall quality of our service. All of this would not be possible without great feedback and suggestions from our members, that helped us improve and grow. Thank you!

The new coupon code CPAFIX15 will give new members 15% off the listed price. Existing members can keep the old discounted price.

Cheers!

I am really thinking to buy it, as i have around 1500$, and don t know what to do with them at the moment. I have tried in the past with Facebook Ads, and .. well it didn t worked very well. But i m not sure what to do... Has any members from here, had any real success with this?
I m not saying it s not ok, i just want to be 1000% sure.

I am really thinking to buy it, as i have around 1500$, and don t know what to do with them at the moment. I have tried in the past with Facebook Ads, and .. well it didn t worked very well. But i m not sure what to do... Has any members from here, had any real success with this?
I m not saying it s not ok, i just want to be 1000% sure.

We don’t get many members forum CPAFIX so you may get more feedback if you try on STM forum.

It finally happened, 1,000,000 ads available in SocialAdNinja’s database. To celebrate this great milestone, we prepared a special discount code “1M-ADS20OFF” that will take 20% off the membership price for as long as you remain subscribed. This promotion and the code will stay active till September 1st, 2013.

1M ads, more than 700 active profiles across 44 countries. Check it out;)
==> SocialAdNinja

Cheers

MI
Back