Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Backlink Blueprint!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Ok guys so, we have threads discussing the fundamental ways of getting back links to our sites.....but i want everyone to list in bulletpoints exactly how they do it and in what order

start with creating your site and move on....filler posts will be removed!

Stick to the title!

According to me the fundamental way would be the quality content. Fill up your site with quality contents and write some reviews of you site and build links to relevant high authority site. I think doing this you will get high quality backlinks.

I stand by the power of well written content, with interlinks to other pages within the same domain.

This is what I will do to optimize the SEO and support backlinking to my site.

Research > Quality contents > Social Bookmarking

1. Research what content you should right and use proper keywords.
  2. Have lots of contents, don't cramp every info in one single page, bounce rate is an important factor in SEO too.
  3. Engage with your audience and have a good call to action to your articles or videos. Increases the chance of getting viral.

As for outside of the site, I will go to the relevant and best authority sites, answers site, forums, web2.0 sites to find the hot articles I can comment on.

Research > Build a list of sites you can help others > Always leaves a footprint

1. Research who is your target audience, and where they usually hang out.
  2. Give them what they want. Make them thirst and they will look for more.
  3. Tools that I use to find these sites include, Alexa, Ad Planner by Quantcast and Google, Compete and the good old google search engine.

Building an authority site is really not easy. People with enough passion and good perseverance will last longer. And those who are able to last longer and provide interesting contents and engagement over the long run wins.

There's no exact blueprint that I use as I vary it from site to site for a couple of reasons:

1) Some types of backlinks are easier to get for certain niches than others. For example some niches might have a TONNE of forums out there in which case forums might become a big part of my backlink strategy for that niche whilst others will have next to none.

2) By mixing up the strategy for each site I can see what is working well and what's not.

Generally speaking though I just try to use a backlinking strategy that incrementally increases the number of links over time mimicking a naturally growing site.

So for example I might do something like this:

Month 1: 3-5 backlinks
Month 2: 5-10 backlinks
Month 3: 10-20 backlinks
Month 4: 20-50 backlinks

Etc.

Note: This is only a very rough guideline.

These links would consist of all sorts of links but some of my favorite types include:

Forum Links - Just sign up to popular forums in your niche and include your link in your signature (Make sure it's allowed first! You don't want your links to be deleted!) as well as in your profile 'Homepage' section. This will add multiple links to every post you make on that forum so it's a quick and easy way to accumulate large amounts of targetted backlinks.

Building Other Niche Related Websites - I'll often build up a few sites within a certain niche and host them on different web hosts (so that they each have a separate IP) so that I can interlink between them boosting the rankings of the overall network of websites. So then when I build a link to one I'm essentially helping all of the sites as they are all linked together.

Blog Commenting - Pretty obvious. Comment on other blogs withing your niche. Yes I know that these usually have 'nofollow' tags but the way I see it is if I'm going to have a truly diverse link portfolio that looks 100% natural then I WANT some NoFollow links. Having only DoFollow backlinks would seem a bit unnatural to me.

Social Networks - Again obvious but very effective. Find the social networking websites out there that your niche content does well on and build up lots of backlinks. Sites like Reddit, Pinterest and Digg all have huge authority and allow you to create some really powerful links. Plus you can also get a shitload of traffic from these websites.

3 Way Link Exchanges - Once you've got a few quality sites in any given niche I'll contact webmasters of high authority, well established sites within my niche and offer them links from several of my sites in exchange for one big fat link to my main money site (basically just my best performing website). This is a great way to nab super authority links that your competition will have a hard time getting and it's also a good way to avoid reciprocal links (basically two way linking) as it's nowhere near as powerful as a one way link.

There's obviously a lot of other ways you can get backlinks but these methods alone can get you to the first page of Google if you pick a good niche!

MI
Back