The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Back on the affiliate bus

Lacecee

affiliate
Hi all. I did SEO affiliate marketing from 2009 to 2013. At one time I had about 40+ Wordpress sites and was up to $22k a year net profit when Google's black and white animals went on the rampage. Had to get a day job. :eek:

I'm accepted into 2 of the standard affiliate networks. I just started a couple of campaigns on ZeroPark with AdsBridge tracking just to get back up to speed, but I feel like CPA/PPV just isn't my thing, no slam on the great folks here like ServandoSilva and Taiwo who are rocking those methods.

One thing about having a day job is that cash flow isn't a problem. I had always done a limited amount of PPC advertising and am looking to get back into it. Interested in promoting CPL offers and pay per call. I'm very good with keywords, not so good with landing pages and HTML.

I've been a member of several other forums, some very good. AffFix is one of the good ones. :)

Hi, @Lacecee and welcome back!

I feel like CPA/PPV just isn't my thing

No problem at all. One of the nice things about this industry is that it has tons of variety, options and methods. It's not a one size fits all, more like pick whichever one resonates with you.

If we can help with your journey somehow, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hi all. I did SEO affiliate marketing from 2009 to 2013. At one time I had about 40+ Wordpress sites and was up to $22k a year net profit when Google's black and white animals went on the rampage. Had to get a day job. :eek:

I'm accepted into 2 of the standard affiliate networks. I just started a couple of campaigns on ZeroPark with AdsBridge tracking just to get back up to speed, but I feel like CPA/PPV just isn't my thing, no slam on the great folks here like ServandoSilva and Taiwo who are rocking those methods.

One thing about having a day job is that cash flow isn't a problem. I had always done a limited amount of PPC advertising and am looking to get back into it. Interested in promoting CPL offers and pay per call. I'm very good with keywords, not so good with landing pages and HTML.

I've been a member of several other forums, some very good. AffFix is one of the good ones. :)

Looks like you have a great handle on making some awesome moves with your business!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Lacecee ! It's great to have you with us.

You have loads of opportunity to grow and build your business, great experience goes a long ways!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back