The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Back again with fresh new niche site journey - this time won't stop excep failing!

dinabrokoth

The Fix'er!
This is my fresh new follow a long after my previous one was transferred away. I will use this chance to stick with it as long as the failure happen. This time, I will spend as minimum as possible. I will do everything that I could myself even though it might spend more time and effort but it might be rewarded.

I won’t say much now and let’s go to the point. Everything starts with planning so this is my plan.

Planning:

1- Niche research and selection:

Head over to Amazon, Ebay, ClickBank, JVZoo for the suitable niche that could be profitable and has potential.

2- Keyword research and selection:

Head over to UberSuggest & Soovle to get some feed keywords. Using those feed keywords in LTP to get more keywords and analyzing.

3- Site set up and initial plugin configuration:

Set up WordPress, design logo & Theme and install some initial plugins such as:

• Yoast SEO: The most popular and effective on-page SEO WordPress plugin
  • Akismet: Reduce spam of the Wordpress comment
  • Contact Form 7: Easily create contact form in WordPress
  • YARPP: Easily show related post inside WordPress
  • W3T: Reduce the site loading time by using cache technology
  • WP Smus.it: Reduce image weight without losing quality
  • Limit Login Attempt: Protect brute force attack from login to the site dashboard
  • ShareAHolic: Attractive social sharing icon of the post.

4- Producing contents base on the researched keywords above:

Writing the articles myself and do extensive research to give more useful information in the articles.

5- On-page optimization and waiting for indexation:

After posting the articles, I must optimize it the most of on-page sides to better rank in SERP and easy to build backlinks for the maximum benefit. After that, waiting for the SE to index the sites and posts.

6- Off-page link building using slow manual grey hat techniques:

Start building backlinks to the money site by using grey hat (I say grey hat because white hat is only point the idea of links are building naturally without any intervention from the site owner). I don’t own any automatic link building softwares so that I’ll only use only the manual way to build backlinks.
Because I don’t own any automatic link building tools, I will just build the links slowly and using various platforms for tier 1 as well as tier 2 (no more tiers because I build them manually).

There are platforms that I will target to use for building links:

• Good Web 2.0s
  • Relevance Web Directories
  • Relevance Forum Profile
  • Social Sites
  • Article Directories
  • Relevance Comment

These are the initial backlinks sources because it’s easy to build. I will see if it will help to rank or not. If not, I will use other high PR pages and platforms to build more links.

7- Site monetization and split testing:

If the site getting some traffic, I will use various monetization methods such as Adsense, ClickBank, Amazon, CJ, SAS or CPA offers. For the best results, I will split test different monetization methods to see if which one is better for my niche.

If I have something I forget to add or to do, please don’t mind giving me advice and recommendation!

OK! That’s all for my plan! I will process it as soon as possible. I will update this thread once per week with the process. Yet, I will reply this thread regularly for the questions, advices and recommendations from our members.

What I’ve done so far:

Step 1 [COMPLETED]

Step 2 [PROGESSING]

Step 3 [TO BE DONE]

Step 4 [TO BE DONE]

Step 5 [TO BE DONE]

Step 6 [TO BE DONE]

Step 7 [TO BE DONE]

Update #1

So far, I've done researching keywords to use for the main keywords. I've found 3 which seems good to go.
These are some screenshots from my MOZ Keyword Difficulty:

Keyword #1 - US Local Monthly Search 5K+
MPNbyav.png

Keyword #2 - US Local Monthly Search 3K+

DEFEOsF.png

Keyword #2 - US Local Monthly Search 2K+
vSBjEsw.png

Last edited:
I don't know why I could post in one post so that I must separate here!

I won't be a perfectionist anymore because it's an obstruct to go any longer way. I'll just use a theme which is ads ready widgets for me to easy putting ads.
Self-Quoted for myself "Perfectionism is Procrastination"

What I’ve done so far:

Step 1 [COMPLETED]
Step 2 [COMPLETED]
Step 3 [PROGRESSING]
Step 4 [TO BE DONE]
Step 5 [TO BE DONE]
Step 6 [TO BE DONE]
Step 7 [TO BE DONE]

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Well, after New Year celebration, there is still little alcohol inside my body as I am feeling now even though it's 1 day over. Anyways, I think everyone here had a very great party.

Today, I just come up and make something to change my journey progressing. As it's not in the major stage, I don't have much update.

[COMPLETED] 1- Niche research and selection

[COMPLETED] 2- Keyword research and selection
[PROGRESSING] 3- Site set up and initial plugin configuration
[COMPLETED] 4- Producing contents base on the researched keywords above
[TO BE DONE] 5- On-page optimization and waiting for indexation
[TO BE DONE] 6- Off-page link building using slow manual grey hat techniques
[TO BE DONE] 7- Site monetization and split testing

I was feeling to write the content so that I started to write it right away before setting up my site. Currently, I have 4 articles which are consisting of 1500+ words each.

In addition, I've created a blogger blog for my off-site linking. In addition, 1 x 500+ words article is already standing by for posting on that blogger account.

It's funny during these days because I don't want to work on installing and setting up my site at all even though it's the most important and the main assets of my journey. At least, I could take the times to do another things without wasting it.

OK! That's all for my current process. Stay Tuned! Cheer 2014!

After new year 2014 break, I had 2 wedding ceremonies, 1 birthday party and 1 funeral to attend. What's a busy month of January! :(
These kinds of stuffs are very popular here. Yet, I could not avoid it because they're a must go for me, and it's like a custom in my country.

Any questions? Any stats or further work done? Happy New Year.
I will have many questions along the way K. Now, I'm in the processing. It's too bad that IM's life is affected by offline living. I will speed up the progress when I am back from the funeral.
Cheer Everyone! Wish you the great year ever!

banners
Back