monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Back again to 7search - I Need Help!

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by boussakka, Nov 4, 2013.

1. boussakka

boussakka The Black&White NINJA affiliate

Hi everyone,

This is my first follow along, but not my first campaign with 7search, I decided to stick with this traffic source, until I succeed or die trying :D
    I launched the campaign yesterday evening, so here's my stats :
    58clicks $4.22cost $0.07cpc 0conversion

the offer that I'm promoting requires the visitor to sign up, the pay out about 6$.
    I'm testing the offer right now in direct linking, if didn't work I'll pause it and work on a landing page.

so any recommendations guys? :eek:

2. monetizer
  3. adrian

adrian Affiliate affiliate

I wouldn't make any changes till 100 clicks. Then go the landing page route.

1 person likes this.
  4. boussakka

Thanks Adrian ^^

Here is The Update [1]

fl.jpg

Waiting for comments

BTW about 100clicks and no Coversions yet

5. boussakka

I'm targeting 146 Keywords

6. adrian

adrian Affiliate affiliate

Do you have an ad for each keyword or group of keywords? 146 seems a lot, maybe trim the less active and write a targeted ad for the bigger ones you have left. Your stuck in that weird Zone huh - do I build an LP first or make sure the offer will converts first? If so I feel your pain lol.

You have good tracking set up? Even a simple LP will get you more data then straight to offer. If your going to stick it out till death might as well make the most of it.... Ok have to go finish my lp otherwise I'm being seriously 2 faced! As I am rehashing advice received your results may vary.

7. mlaghfiri

mlaghfiri Affiliate affiliate

with 7search i suggest you to not direct link the offer if u don't get conv when u spend more than 5$ .. Just add ur squeeze page and start collecting ur own mailing list that will help a lot to generate more $$

8. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Agree with mlaghfiri ^^ Go with squeeze page and let`s see then:)

9. mlaghfiri

mlaghfiri Affiliate affiliate

thanks Daester ;) Build Mailing list with 7search much Profitable than Direct linking

Featured Resources (View All)

MI