The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Awesome way you earn money even without a site!

T

TrafficBroker

Hey everyone!

I want to give you a heads up about our new ad unit the "Direct Link".

This is an awesome way you earn money by sending traffic through one direct link and get paid for every click.

You are not forced to any specific ad format, you can send the traffic in any way you want.

Pop it, link it to banners, plug it, link it to Im ads, link it to in Video/In Picture ads!

Have a huge twitter or other social networks adult accounts!? Push it there!

Think of every creative way to push your direct link, each click brings you more dough!

Not a publisher yet?! go register to TrafficBroker.com and let me know so i can get you approved ASAP!

Thanks for your attention Boys & Girls
smile1.gif

Ann Salazar
Trafficbroker.com Affiliate Manager
email: ann@trafficbroker.com

So this isn't just specifically for Cam Girls with tons of twitter and facebook followers!
Every one is welcome so long as you have audience!

I'm glad you ask!

Once you register for instance as publisher, you can create a direct link to which you can send traffic in any way and get paid for every click! Now this is a good opportunity if you have lots of followers on twitter or facebook because by giving out this link to your followers makes the Cha-Ching sound on your pocket!

And so like i said you can link this to photos and banners. if you link your nude photos or the nude photos of someone your followers would like, they'll click it! This is just one way to do it. You can think of creative ways i'm sure.

If you can automate this using twitter API to which you can post photos every hour, you'd be making hundreds a day. The more twitter accounts with thousands of followers, the better!

We both don't want our butts out there :) what they do however is grab any picture they think their followers would like and link it to their direct link when tweeting.

This way to get to earn each clicks of their followers. Anyone i think should be interested on monetizing through direct link using social media site because somehow its a trend and they're here to stay which means an alternative for anyone to have more revenue.

Hello Ann,
I am Highly Interested to Work with Traffic Broker As a Publisher. But in Application Form I Did not Find My Country. Can You Please Add my Country(Bangladesh) And Give me an Earning Opportunity.

Regards,
Ahmed Ziaus Salam

MI
Back