The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Aweber vs Getresponse

autospec

affiliate
I like to know your opinion about which is best. I personally like getresponse because they have 30 days free trial offer without requiring any CC.

I like GetResponse. Especially for their cheap price. They offer 1000 subscriber for 15$ where Aweber offers 19$ for 500.

I used GetResponse for a LONG time. If you just want to send out emails then its perfect. I wanted to do more advanced stuff like segmenting people when they click a link for example which wasn't possible to do with GetResponse. I currently am using ActiveCampaign and am liking it a lot.

I like GetResponse over AWeber because of importing data. When you import custom contact to your campaign Aweber will send subscription email to your importing contacts while GetResponse don't.

I have had bad experience with get response,
Their support in the landing pages area is next to nil,
at very very poor,
My issue never got resolved after 3 contacts with them,
I got a stupid dumb response each time from a different person
I cancelled my subscription with them
and prefer constant contact and
Mailchimp too!:)

If price is the biggest thing then checkout mailchimp.com

As far as the two above. I prefer Aweber.. The facebook connect seems smoother to me.

If price is the biggest thing then checkout mailchimp.com

As far as the two above. I prefer Aweber.. The facebook connect seems smoother to me.
But if you are sending any offer through MailChimp then you can't get reach to the inbox. If you are wanted to reach your customer's inbox then you have to use the premium tool like Aweber or getresponse. And I like GetResponse.

Joshua, I know that GetResponse also offers a really user-friendly editor for landing pages. It allows us to create more than 500 custom landing pages for email marketing needs.

You're right Ben- if you have more than 10 000 subscribers it's a huge difference between GetResponse and AWeber. Just take a look- with AWeber you must pay $130 for it and with GetResponse it's only $65!

You're right Ben- if you have more than 10 000 subscribers it's a huge difference between GetResponse and AWeber. Just take a look- with AWeber you must pay $130 for it and with GetResponse it's only $65!
Do agree with. Moreover when did I import my contacts to GetResponse it requires no permission while AweBer send an email to my subscriber asking for permission.

MI
Back