The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Aweber on my Blog

themubeen

affiliate
Dear Ninjas,
I decided to dive in Email Marketing. Today I purchased Aweber $1 trial account, and put one pop up to my old Jobs related website.Now waiting for some positive response. I will post results on daily basis. :)

At this time
Traffic: 0
Total Subscriber:0

Now we are talking, i seriously regret not knowing about email marketing earlier and building a list - there is alot to learn but ive started seeing some great potential from doing this....what sort of traffic do you get and how are you going to monetize the list?

Day 2:
Traffic: 1000 plus
Subscriber: 82

No Idea how to monetize these subscribers.

Awesome, organic traffic? Also, are you using PopUp Domination or just the opt-in form? Would love to see your blog :)

Your first follow up is the most important in my opinion. At that point you have the user's attention. They opted in, they double opted, now what are you going to provide them for doing all that? Make them WANT your next email. At that point, toss in some affiliate links with some good content :)

Day 3:
Total Subscribers: 133
K my blog get total 1700 visitors to get 133 subscribers. And all traffic is highly targeted.

This is nice, are you paying much for the traffic? have you started to optimise?

Now we are talking, i seriously regret not knowing about email marketing earlier and building a list

Couldn't agree more. It took me so long to "get" email marketing and why so many marketers rave about it but the power of being able to build a relationship with people that will buy from you over and over and over again is insane.

Awesome, organic traffic? Also, are you using PopUp Domination or just the opt-in form? Would love to see your blog :)

Your first follow up is the most important in my opinion. At that point you have the user's attention. They opted in, they double opted, now what are you going to provide them for doing all that? Make them WANT your next email. At that point, toss in some affiliate links with some good content :)

Listen to this man he does a great job with his list. Provide value to people that they can't get anywhere else and they will become totally HOOKED on you and wanting to see what you're going to say next.

Personally I'd say focus start with focusing on creating an awesome follow up sequence that is related to your niche that builds rapport, establishes a relationship with the reader and that promotes relevant products throughout the sequence.

A well written follow-up sequence can make a LOT of cash.

Couldn't agree more. It took me so long to "get" email marketing and why so many marketers rave about it but the power of being able to build a relationship with people that will buy from you over and over and over again is insane.

Listen to this man he does a great job with his list. Provide value to people that they can't get anywhere else and they will become totally HOOKED on you and wanting to see what you're going to say next.

Personally I'd say focus start with focusing on creating an awesome follow up sequence that is related to your niche that builds rapport, establishes a relationship with the reader and that promotes relevant products throughout the sequence.

A well written follow-up sequence can make a LOT of cash.

Jay Wessman can we talk more about how to write a good follow-up sequence.

Today's Subscribers: 193
Now I am going to try MONITIZE my subscriber list with Clickbank products. I chose two products with high gravity and minimum profit is more than $20.
Placed one product banner on welcome Email and added other product to Auto-responder with First name as personalization with one day delay after subscribing the email list.
So, Ninjas get ready for new updates :eek:

Hurray!
I got two sales within clickbank worth $31*2=$62 within two days from banner placed on welcome Email. :D :D

Next planning:
1. I am planning to giveaway a free eBook who subscribe my list.
2. Ordered to write complete Autoresponder series to the writer.

Hurray!
I got two sales within clickbank worth $31*2=$62 within two days from banner placed on welcome Email. :D :D

Next planning:
1. I am planning to giveaway a free eBook who subscribe my list.
2. Ordered to write complete Autoresponder series to the writer.
Congrats man, now work on the funnel! Is all this traffic natural?

That is an excellent subscriber rate, you are well on your way to building a powerful list, is this all from your jobs related website? So this is an employment niche, is the site for people looking for jobs or something else? I think to work out how to monetise the list you first need to think what the visitors to your site are after when they visit and why they want to subscribe in the first place. Then provide them with what they want for no cost and start building your relationship then later, start market affiliate programmes or products that may suit them, just soft sell them and keep providing quality content for them so they are waiting for your next message. Keep us updated, this could be a very lucrative project for you.

theimbible Thanks for feedback,
1) Yes these all subscriber are from jobs related niche, most of them from USA and and working in different organizations.
2) People come to my blog is looking for tips like How they improve their social profile, How they get a better job, etc
3)
First need to think what the visitors to your site are after when they visit and why they want to subscribe in the first place. Then provide them with what they want for no cost and start building your relationship then later
This is a great tip for me, Today I purchase 2 PLR related to jobs niche, and I am giving them free to build a good relationship, I know that this is not enough but I am still working on it how to build a good relationship.

banners
Back