The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Announcement Avazu Mobile DSP CPC Campaign Released with A Special Promotion

Avazu mDSP

affiliate
Good News! Avazu Mobile DSP launches the CPC bid type alongside the CPM bidding options.

To celebrate the good news, we offer the first 100 clients to sign up before September30, 2015 $50 dollar FREE credit, and current clients who top up to $5,000 will get $500 deposit funding. You can apply for the offer via email: mdsp-support@avazu.net

Don’t miss this promotion. Start to top up today!

How does it work?

● Dates for registering are September1st 2015 – September30th 2015

● All current & first 100 new-registered users on Avazu Mobile DSP

● Contact your AM to top up your credit or send an email to mdsp-support@avazu.net to validate your transaction. The details are explained again in short below:

Registered clients, Top up Amount $5,000 ----> Bonus $500
First 100 new clients -----> Bonus $50

Why CPC?

Compared to a CPM bid type, CPC campaigns provide advertisers and networks with more information about the users, and due to their nature are less risky in planning a new media buy campaign. In addition, CPC increases quality of traffic, as the audience targeting and optimization process are done in a much more effective way.

What else is new?

Native Ads formats are now available.

Native ads are by far the most effective way to connect users to new apps or any premium content on mobile device nowadays. Avazu launched a new feature that allows advertisers to buy easily native ads inventory by simply choosing this as a banner format. Several exchanges are integrated already such as: Mopub, Pubnative, Smaato and Mobfox. All offer native ads formats purchases via our DSP.

Few examples of the native ads forms of are banner app wall, button app wall, desktop button, browser footer ad, app-installed ad, and more.

Ask your AM for more information or simply find it directly on our DSP and explore the native ad world!

*Avazu Mobile DSP shall reserve the right of final decision on the interpretation of this campaign. Regarding any questions please contact us via email at mdsp-support@avazu.net.

Hey AVAZU Mdsp i am into various international cpa networks and i drive traffic for my mobile offers from airpush, go2mobi and startapp for appinstalls and soi signups and MO flow and MT flow kind of offers.

I want to join AVAZu please help me out.(REFER ME).

banners
Back