propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Automatic Article Submition???

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by sciencetoy, Mar 3, 2009.

1. sciencetoy

sciencetoy Affiliate affiliate

Hi
    I have a website I wish to create backlinks for and at the moment have written a few articles with links within the body.
    I am tempted by auto article submitters... Does anybody have any advice as to whether this is a good idea or not and if so any recommendations on which one I preferably free or cheepish.
    Many thanks
    Alex

2. searchbrat

searchbrat Affiliate affiliate

I would try this out with 10 of the best article directories first and see how it goes. A lot of the one way links you gain from submitting to thousands of directories are not that good.

3. Robdale

Robdale Affiliate affiliate

I totally disagree with the automatic submission. It is highly recommended by the directories itself to submit it manually. By auto softwares you can enter the data only once, but there are various fields that needs to fill manually. Due to that your submission may get rejected.

4. bobwilson37

bobwilson37 Affiliate affiliate

It's always a bad approach for going Article Submission using Automatic submitters...And also you won't get traffic or any sort of results, it's always good to go for Manual submissions..Thanks.

5. johnafrankllin

johnafrankllin Affiliate affiliate

Don't try to save your time in doing link building or anything in SEO. Shortcut is good but not in every case. A good seo do everything manually to ensure quality of work. Every article directory requires login and all have different submission criteria.
    So my advise would be to do it manually, afterall you are doing a work which will give you results in terms of money. The more time you invest in optimization the more you will get results.

Regards
    John

6. YooHee

YooHee Affiliate affiliate

i think automated submissions are sometimes waste of time :D

better do manual than automated :D

7. vit

vit Affiliate affiliate

Automatic article submission is a good thing, but only in case if the article is given a right category automatically. It also needs to be able to automatically filter out articles with "inappropriate content", etc. This is not a simple task. It needs to employ automatic document classification engine (see, e.g. classengine.com) which is usually based on one of machine learning methods. If it is not the case most probably it is not worth it. So you first need to make sure that the owner of this engine is really serious. I do not know any such article submission sites and would appreciate if you let me know if you know one.
    I am going to start working on this project.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
  8. vit

vit Affiliate affiliate

How long?
    Would you entrust your link to an auto web directory?

9. bluemanunder

bluemanunder Affiliate affiliate

auto submission is not reliable sometimes some are missing links, others are subscription errors, some are password problems...

10. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy Affiliate affiliate

theya re great if they are done properly. Autosubmitting will also hide your real links, ie. the hand picked article sites you manage yourself ;)

11. Robdale

Robdale Affiliate affiliate

The mainly reason i don't support the auto submission software is just because there are some fields that need to enter it manually. For example: deep links. Some directories provide a place for deep links, through auto submitter we can't put the deep links in it. The auto submitter provides limited fields so its always good to submit out links manually to web directories.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed