The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Associate fake contingency accounts with my real account.

Jhonathas

affiliate
Hi everyone, I hope all is well with everyone.

I recently started in this world of traffic, and created 2 contingency accounts. In total I have 3 accounts, one being my real Facebook account - and the other 2 accounts are fake accounts that I created and warmed up. The 2 fake accounts are on AdsPower, but my daily use account, I normally use outside of AdsPower - my question is whether I can share the advertising accounts of the fake accounts with my real account - I would create a business account on mine real account and would share the advertising accounts of the fake accounts. My fear is whether Facebook may end up blocking my main account or whether the blocking is always only on fake accounts, where I will create campaigns.

I wanted to do this because this way I wouldn't need to log into ADS Power to manage the ads for fake accounts, I would do everything through my real account.

Thank you in advance to all of you.

My fear is whether Facebook may end up blocking my main account or whether the blocking is always only on fake accounts, where I will create campaigns.
Why are you risking everything with your fake accounts? If there are no common links at all, with these accounts, to detect; probably not --no guarantee --slip up once and it all may be over ;)
alternative AI:
1708694011156.png

FB WILL recognize the relationship and shut everything down on you. Don't think for a second this hasn't been dome over and over and over through then years and everyone that does it gets caught.

I remember Atilla posting that he had 37 account shut down in one week a few years back. FB has billions to prevent, and or catch, such schemes (and they do find thousands a day). How much money do you have to keep buying accounts?

MI
Back