The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask me anything about Facebook Pages

So great info here, exactly what I was looking for.

Some questions:

1. Do you have pages where you capture emails to build a list? If yes, do you know about that plugin that fills the user email right away, the user only has to click Submit?
2. Have you tried making pages targeting affiliate marketers?
3. If I have 3 pages and one gets banned(for ex), is there a higher chance for the other 2 to get banned as well, even if they have different content?

I'm going to add some new tweaks on CrazyCTR and I need to test them on some ads, like dashed borders in 2 colors and 30% rotated images so building some pages from that would be nice.

Thanks Luke

1. Do you have pages where you capture emails to build a list? If yes, do you know about that plugin that fills the user email right away, the user only has to click Submit?

I do use my Pages to build email lists. My main method for this is a feature I'm hoping to launch on FPTraffic in the next week called FPGiveaway. I've used this method to build a list of over 40,000 from a single Facebook Page :)

2. Have you tried making pages targeting affiliate marketers?

I've done limited test campaigns for my LukePeerFly and affposts Pages. I haven't been overly successful at it, but I've gotten $0.03 Likes pretty easily. Just didn't see the point of scaling when I pretty much have the reach I'm concerned about :)

3. If I have 3 pages and one gets banned(for ex), is there a higher chance for the other 2 to get banned as well, even if they have different content?

I have not had any Pages get banned and none of my FPTraffic customers have had any serious issues so I'm not really sure. I would just try to stay compliant.

Luke, what countries do you target?

And how do you create the fan page? As community or website?

I primarily target the US because that is what I have the most experience monetizing. There aren't any cultural barriers for me with this audience either. Whenever I create my Pages I pick the category that relates the closest. Most of my Pages are community Pages.

Hi Luke
I'm testing a bit on a FB Fan Page right now.
Posting 2 images per day, (Using FPT) including some text on the images.

But how do I get Hyperlinks in there?
I have URL on the images, believe it's few people who can be bother typing URL's though?

Cheers

Olle...

Hi Luke
I'm testing a bit on a FB Fan Page right now.
Posting 2 images per day, (Using FPT) including some text on the images.

But how do I get Hyperlinks in there?
I have URL on the images, believe it's few people who can be bother typing URL's though?

Cheers

Olle...

If you go to your Posts page you can edit and add descriptions to any post you have scheduled. Simply click on the wrench button:

Dfd.png

Then you can include a link in your description. Just type or copy and paste it. Once it's posted to Facebook it'll be "clickable" in the description of your photo.

Cfd.png

Have you ever used page for likes optimize price model?
Because I've been getting better results with it. I notice it started high, but after it was decreasing a lot.

Have you build any pages recently?

When is FPT updating?

I'm always building new Facebook Pages and testing different niches. My primary focus lately has been development though so I haven't pushed out anything too huge with my FB pages lately. Just growing the ones I have.

I've released quite a few new updates to FPT over the past few weeks. You can now easily add a description/caption to any photo you post with a click of your mouse. I also added Bing Images to the photo finder which means you can now search and schedule pretty much any photo on the internet in just a few seconds :)

Hey Luke! So with FPTraffic - Tools and Guides to help you Build and Monetize Facebook Pages we can set up for example If we want to post anything on our fb pages your tool will do it for us?
And we can use pictures with our posts,right?

FPTraffic allows you to schedule a post content to your Pages at a fraction of the time it would normally take. Here is a fantastic video that Jay made reviewing FPT :)

[video=youtube;jZ_ePLQPNhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ_ePLQPNhg[/video]

Have you ever used page for likes optimize price model?
Because I've been getting better results with it. I notice it started high, but after it was decreasing a lot.

Yes, I've been using Optimized Bidding for awhile. I believe I was one of the first people in our space to write about it :)
Facebook Fan Page Ads: Optimized Bidding or Manual?

I use oCPM bidding to grow all of my Facebook Pages :D

1. Have you ever tried to monetize your FB page with some content locking/incent methods?
2.How many FB pages do you have per account?I guess you don`t use them on your personal FB accoun or am I wrong?

Last edited:
1. Have you ever tried to monetize your FB page with some content locking/incent methods?
2.How many FB pages do you have per account?I guess you don`t use them on your personal FB accoun or am I wrong?

1. Of course :) I'm pretty sure I've tried every method. I'm actually developing a tool for FPTraffic that you'll be able to use to incentivize a giveaway. I've been using the method for over 2 years now and it works great. As long as you're providing value to your users you can get them to do pretty much whatever you want :)

2. I don't believe Facebook has a limit on the amount of Pages you can have on your account. I have all of my Pages on my personal account. I don't do anything shady so I know I have nothing to worry about.

How to find a good and unsaturated niche for FB? What is your way to do it?

EDIT: Read your post here 3 Steps to Create a Successful Facebook Page

"Potential Reach: 116,000 people"(USA only) - Is it good enough in your opinion to target?
It's not a huge audience, but I'd say that's a good start. When I first started my Charlie Day Quotes page the reach was only 50k, but now it's in the millions.

banners
Back