The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[ASK] How Do I Research CPA Offers

Harry Nguyen

affiliate
Hey guys, I want to know since CPA is about giving something away for free like winning a gift card, pepsi vs coke, free scholarship money, etc do you think those offers that are repetitive by thousands of users are saturated?*When you guys do research, let's take it to niche sites, you guys do keyword reaearch first then product right? It varies from person to person but most told just do keyword research first, do you think it differs from CPA as you want to see if there are offers for the person or see what people or looking for then offer it?

Do you think it's easier to know what people want to buy or get for free? How would I keyword research things that are free? Or if I want to know what's going on that there will be an offer for that such as for example I want to know what's the approval rating for Obama when he went for President. Do you guys know what I mean? I really think that CPA sites is way extremely easier than niche sites.

you can try out adbeat or something like that where you can do keyword research and see what ads are performing the best over a broad spectrum

MI
Back