The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[AS PROMISED] Here's how i built up my recipe website

Mareslo

Hello guys!

As promised in my ''show off'' thread i will share with you DETAILED plan on how you can bank with facebook.No sh*t talk anymore...let's get going

Okey so before we start you have some monetizing options

a) CPA offers
b) pop unders (i would recommend it if you have loads of traffic and you hardly monetize with other methods)
c)Adsense

In my guide i will show you how i am monetizing my website Top recipes online | Your one stop for free recipes! with adsense(well i kinda put this method on side track)

So let's get going

Summary:

1.We need to choose niche
2. you need to make website and load it with content,you can write it yourself or get someone to do it for you,not rocket science
3.We need at least one facebook account(i prefer aged so we can join more groups in a day)
4. we start joining groups
5. we post to them

1.CHOOSING NICHE

When it come to choosing niche you need to make good research.What i always do is BEFORE I CHOOSE NICHE I CHECK IF THERE ARE ENOUGH TRAFFIC SOURCES(IN OUR CASE ENOUGH GROUPS) TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO SITE. Just check your friends which groups are they member of.Some ideas:
  • FOOD,RECIPES
  • MUSIC
  • VIDEO GAMES
  • RELIGION
  • GENERAL (GOOD FOR FORUMS)
  • INTERNET MARKETING (SPAMMED TO THE DEATH)
  • SPORT(FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL AND SH*T ON)
  • ETC ETC ETC......

2. BUILDING SITE

TAKE THE MOST TIME HERE AND MAKE IT PROFESSIONAL.IF YOU ARE PROMOTING CPA OFFERS,SOME BLACK HAT STUFF...CONVINCE PEOPLE,MAKE CLEAN DESIGN AND MOST IMPORTANT...IF YOU MONETIZE WITH ADSENSE DON'T POST TOO MANY BANNERS ON.Make impression on people,don't be like i just want you b*tch to click on banner and then GTFO of my site!Try to make site really informational WORTH TO SHARE IT!Make good content which isn't BS and let there be ENOUGH OF IT!This is crucial step!

3.FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

Okey as stated before i prefer aged accounts because you can join up to 30 groups per day.They cost a bit more but they are surely worth it they also don't get banned quick

4.JOINING GROUPS

For new accounts:
  • Complete profile
  • be active,like post share,comment to get activity on account
  • Start joining groups slowly from 3-day and increase after a week
If you wanna have more accts i'd say max 3 per IP to stay on safe side...

5.POSTING IN GROUPS

Okey guys this is also VERY IMPORTANT step point here is to CATCH THE RIGHT HOUR WHEN MOST USERS ARE ONLINE SO YOU NEED TO SPLIT TEST Also study people in groups,by that i mean check their:

• timezone
  • nationality
WHY WE ARE DOING THIS?

BECAUSE WE WON'T BE POSTING MORE THEN 2-3 TIMES A DAY and we need to catch as much audience as possible!

FEW OF MY TIPS/TRICKS:

• I also comment on others recipes so group owners feel that i am not there just to leave my link
  • I write interesting lead ins such as - this cake i baked yesterday for my brothers birthday and guests loved it!(get the idea)
  • I even talked to group owners if they can stick my post up there.They are gonna listen to you if you will have quality content

FOR THOSE WHO WANNA PLAY THIS GAME SERIOUS!

I RECOMMEND BUYING MASS PLANNER OR OTHER FACEBOOK AUTOMATION TOOL

Mass planner is like 11$/month and really worth it.

I RECOMMEND MASS PLANNER BECAUSE IT HAS SIMULATION ACTIVITY ADD-ON WHICH ISL IKE 15$ I THINK?

AND FOR THOSE WHO REALLY WANNA BANK THE SH*T OUT OF IT:

Take one weekend to do research and like week-2 to build like 20-30 sites,also buy mass planner or other automation tool,put all in mass planner and let it join groups for a week.Then start posting.You should see some nice flow of money in your adsense acc.ALSO YOU CAN DO THIS ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIAS,WHY NOT?INSTAGRAM,PINTEREST,TWITTER,TUMBLR?YOU NAME IT!

Some questions i will SURELY get here

Q: Why i shared my website link here?
A: Because i want to give you guys ideas about what kind of websites you can make and they work best

Q:Why my account got friend verification/got banned?
A: You probably overextended by joining too many groups per day from start

Q:How much can i make with that?
A:Sky is the limit

Q: Which theme you used on your website?
A: Jarida

Q:Why the heck you shared this guide if there are other similar guides around about CPA?
A: Coz b2b,ac_inception,cpa teacher and other lads who shared groups method are talking just about CPA CPA CPA...Groups are lacking QUALITY CONTENT!AND THIS IS WHERE WE COME INTO PLAY!

Q:Are you affiliate with Mass planner?
A:Nope.

Q:will you make more guides
A: If there will be demand i will take few hours to write something for you guys :)

Here probably i didn't shared anything new but i am open for any questions :)!

1.I also wanna share some content methods with you which i forgot to mention:

1. you go to expireddomains.net and you check the latest domains which got expired/deleted
2.You go to wayback machine and check if this website had any content on it
3. you copy that content and use it on your website as content gets deindexed if website is deleted

MY RECOMMENDATION: ALWAYS RUN COPYSCAPE AS MANY PEOPLE KNOW THIS METHOD,ESPECIALLY IN RECIPE NICHE YOU WILL SEE MANY PEOPLE GETTING CONTENT FROM EXPIRED DOMAINS

2. Use books/magazines - yes i also used to copy recipes from ebooks and post to my website :D

That are methods if you are rly struggling and you are just at starting point :)

It's also worth to take some time and learn to rewrite properly,on long run it's gonna save you pretty much money

Nice!
Espessially recomendations about expireddomains.net
I didn't know about it

About autoposting - good service and free (100 posts per month: facebook, twitter, instagram and 2 russians networks vk.com and ok.ru): SMMplanner - the social networks management system, SMM dashboard, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter | SMMplanner
I dont know site has or no english version, but I think Google translator helps. Or I can record the video how easily to use this service.

What's the WP template on Top recipes online | Your one stop for free recipes! If not secret

Last edited:
Sweet tips! In regards to that recipe site you posted, how much Adsense revenue on average are you generating on a daily basis?

Nice!
Espessially recomendations about expireddomains.net
I didn't know about it

About autoposting - good service and free (100 posts per month: facebook, twitter, instagram and 2 russians networks vk.com and ok.ru): SMMplanner - the social networks management system, SMM dashboard, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter | SMMplanner
I dont know site has or no english version, but I think Google translator helps. Or I can record the video how easily to use this service.

What's the WP template on Top recipes online | Your one stop for free recipes! If not secret
Thanks for sharing this site. Definitely gonna try it out

MI
Back