The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

As new as can be

Bostonian

affiliate
Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is James and I am a very excited Bostonian. This year, my passion for virtual reality and augmented reality has left me with a strong desire to develop, build out, and sell. With the industry being so new, it seems ripe for new comers. The 2 main domains I hope to build up out of many owned are TheVRStore.com and ARStore.com. I know nothing of affiliate sales/marketing and I am here to learn. I welcome any tips or advice and I am very happy to be part of this community.

Where do I start?

Hello Bostonian. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Sounds like you're mentally ready, and that's the best place to start! Good luck and welcome :)
-Zach

Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is James and I am a very excited Bostonian. This year, my passion for virtual reality and augmented reality has left me with a strong desire to develop, build out, and sell. With the industry being so new, it seems ripe for new comers. The 2 main domains I hope to build up out of many owned are TheVRStore.com and ARStore.com. I know nothing of affiliate sales/marketing and I am here to learn. I welcome any tips or advice and I am very happy to be part of this community.

Where do I start?

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Bostonian ! It's good to have you with us.

Dig in and start reading! That is the corner stone of our industry on a daily business. This business moves fast in some areas and before you can stay on top of it you need to bring yourself up to speed. Take your time and do it right!

Your two sites sound as though they are to be content sites, something near and dear to me and many others here. have you figured out the structure to the sites yet? Have you determined how, when, and from where your content will be developed and deployed?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

PS: Love the restaurants in Boston, hate the one way streets everywhere!

Last edited:
MI
Back